Generated monthly invoice for physician services - collected, validated and analyzed data from multiple sources.
- Developed productivity and patient satisfaction reports against community hospital benchmarks, summarized conclusions in a clear and concise manner.
- Tracked physician hours and clinics - validating and analyzing data. Summarized data in monthly report for Department Chairs to verify.
- Provided support and direction to physicians during their Open Enrollment process in the HRB benefits system.
- Updated financial reports and created ad hoc reports as requested.
- Supplied extensive reporting and analytical tools such as MS-Excel, QuickBooks to disseminate information through reports, graphs, and charts, responding to all channels of the organization.
- Provided administrative support and performed other special projects and assignments as needed.
at this job
Worked alongside the IT team to design and implement a Contract Management System within OnBase across all NYU entities.
- Worked in the integration of PeopleSoft data into OnBase.
- Developed lists of codes and sub codes, keywords and search parameters for contracts and various other legal documents incorporated into the system.
- Scoped requirements for system based on meetings with heads of individual business units.
- Developed procedures for individual business units to facilitate the use of the new system.
- Organized and participated in live as well as WebEx trainings given to individual departments regarding the use of the new system.
- Monitored performance for compliance with terms and conditions of contracts.
- Maintained contract files; notify affected programs/agencies of pertinent contract issues; process contracts renewals, revisions or requests.
- Gathered and compiled support data for the preparation of documents and the administration of contracts.
- Reviewed and revised standard form templates.
- Served as the contracts point person for 10,000 employees, providing boilerplate agreements, guidance for use of the new system and contract negotiation advice.
at this job