Relationship Manager/contract Negotiator
Managed global relationship with BEA, Siebel, Compuware and other software suppliers
- Negotiated and drafted various types of purchasing agreements including master agreements.
- Experience across a wide range of industries including software, energy, professional services and hardware; negotiated discount improvements that resulted in $13M in cost savings over a 24-month period
- Developed and supported tracking/reporting systems for contracting work-load management.
- Six Sigma Yellow belt certified
at this job
Sourced assets, assessed value and negotiated deals in order to create a profitable transaction for investors.
- Communicated strategic goals and negotiated contracts for win-win transactions.
- Overcame agreement term obstacles in order to complete contracts.
- Drafted proposals and negotiated assets to be acquired up to a 20% discount.
at this job
- Lead role in overseeing the Agency for Health Care Administration's (AHCA) approved network validations for Regional Managed Medical Assistance (MMA) roll outs. Coordinate and monitor contract negotiator's network gaps and prepare for reporting to AHCA. Attend weekly AHCA Integrated Lead Calls to report on any network validation questions from AHCA. Responsible for multiple regions of Provider Network Validation reporting to ensure 100% accuracy of AHCA PNV file.
- Involved in contracting key provider groups with an incentive model contract structure. Follow the contracting process from building relationship with group, entering in to rate negotiations, obtaining signed agreement, monitoring provider loading and credentialing and scheduling meeting with groups to introduce their respective Provider Partnership Manager. Sit in on weekly Medicare Implementation calls and Key Provider Group calls with upper management to keep abreast of any issues or new processes involving contracting these groups.
- Built cost effective, viable network in Central Florida, to include Hillsborough, Polk, Highlands, Hardee, Manatee, Pinellas, Pasco and Hernando Counties, for statewide Medicaid expansion. Contracts include Primary Care Providers, Specialists and others. Responsible for contract rate negotiations, amendments and site visits. Provide detailed narrative input for AHCA Regions 5, 6 and Hernando Counties for Senior Level Management to submit to the state in hopes to win statewide bid. Contracts include Primary Care Providers, Specialists and certain Ancillary providers.
- Built a Medicare expansion in Hillsborough, Pinellas and Pasco. Able to comply with CMS requirements involving specialty requirements, time and distance for each county. Network was complete within 4 months to meet filing deadline.
- Contracted Long Term Care providers for 10 AHCA Regional expansion win. Contracts involve Skilled Nursing Facilities, Assisted Living Facilities, Home Health Agencies and others. Responsible for rate negotiations, contract amendments and site visits. Was Team Lead overseeing project completion for Invitation to Negotiate (ITN) filing. Helped with writing narratives for state-wide bid in ITN.
at this job
- Negotiated and executed over 500 provider contracts, from individual providers, to large clinics and hospitals
- Manage territory portfolio of annual provider renewals
- Utilize data models, develop and tailor negotiation strategies for each renewal to maintain contracts within industry standards and achieve implementation of company initiatives
- Maintain panel adequacy for specialties and counties for new providers and additional product networks
- Support compliance requisitions and develop strategies to meet adequacy standards
- Provide educational support to new and existing providers of services, company policies, and system processes
- Meet provider recruitment targets within defined financial metrics
- Improved new provider contracting process by developing and implementing new application system navigation and strategy for contract panel participation
at this job