Construction Site Supervisor Resume Samples - Page 4
Construction Site Supervisors coordinate worker activity and make sure construction projects are completed in time and within budget. Other responsibilities seen on typical resume samples for Construction Site Supervisors include creating schedules, getting permits, determining costs, consulting with engineers, negotiating contracts, and implementing safety policies. Essential qualifications such as leadership, project management expertise, supervisory skills, attention to details, and communication are commonplace on Construction Site Supervisor resumes. Eligible candidates hold a college degree in civil engineering or a similar discipline.
For more information on what it takes to be a Construction Site Supervisor, check out our complete Construction Site Supervisor Job Description.
Looking for cover letter ideas? See our sample Construction Site Supervisor Cover Letter.
Find out what is the best resume for you in our Ultimate Resume Format Guide.
EHS Construction Site Supervisor
- NM-82 Repower Environmental health and safety professional.
- Site safety audits and reports.
- Design emergency response plan.
- Safety orientation and weekly safety meetings.
- Accident investigation reports.
- Observed crew safety during installation of 12 NM-82 Repower Turbines.
Construction Site Supervisor
- Oversaw/constructed second floor balconies on apartment complex
- Sided apartment complex
- Roofed apartment complex
- General maintenance and repair of vacated units
- Was in charge of work crew of five men
- Constructed 10 small outbuilding for storage
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!