Construction Equipment Operator Resume Samples
Construction Equipment Operators are employed by construction equipment factories and do the following: making sure equipment functions properly, performing equipment repairs, reporting malfunctioning equipment, coordinating machine actions, and adhering to safety standards. Important qualities listed on a Construction Equipment Operator resume example are practical skills, eye-hand coordination, being able to work at heights, attention to safety, and teamwork. Employers choose resumes displaying a high school diploma and mechanics training. Programs in construction equipment operation are offered at vocational schools.
Want 2-3x more interviews (guaranteed)? Get a Professional Resume Rewrite from ZipJob
Construction Equipment Operator
- Operate equipment that clears and grades land to prepare for construction of roads, buildings, and bridges.
- Utilize machinery that digs trenches to repair sewer and other pipelines and hoist heavy construction materials.
- Operate machinery that excavates and loads gravel, dirt or similar materials, drive and control industrial trucks while observing the proper operating procedures and safety practices.
Pavement & Construction Equipment Operator
- Taught snow school, grader/loader/bobcat/dump truck/excavator operations
- Supervised 5 civilians and 5 airmen
- Laid concrete, asphalt, landscaped areas
Traveling Construction Equipment Operator
- Operates equipment used for construction purposes.
- Builds levels and excavate land surface.
- Clears construction area of hazardous materials.
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!