Construction Equipment Operator Resume Samples
Construction Equipment Operators are employed by construction equipment factories and do the following: making sure equipment functions properly, performing equipment repairs, reporting malfunctioning equipment, coordinating machine actions, and adhering to safety standards. Important qualities listed on a Construction Equipment Operator resume example are practical skills, eye-hand coordination, being able to work at heights, attention to safety, and teamwork. Employers choose resumes displaying a high school diploma and mechanics training. Programs in construction equipment operation are offered at vocational schools.
Find out what is the best resume for you in our Ultimate Resume Format Guide.
Construction Equipment Operator
- Operate equipment that clears and grades land to prepare for construction of roads, buildings, and bridges.
- Utilize machinery that digs trenches to repair sewer and other pipelines and hoist heavy construction materials.
- Operate machinery that excavates and loads gravel, dirt or similar materials, drive and control industrial trucks while observing the proper operating procedures and safety practices.
Pavement & Construction Equipment Operator
- Taught snow school, grader/loader/bobcat/dump truck/excavator operations
- Supervised 5 civilians and 5 airmen
- Laid concrete, asphalt, landscaped areas
Traveling Construction Equipment Operator
- Operates equipment used for construction purposes.
- Builds levels and excavate land surface.
- Clears construction area of hazardous materials.
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!