Commercial Account Manager Resume Samples - Page 2
Commercial Account Managers coordinate sales between businesses, completing duties such as meeting potential clients, determining their needs, presenting products, providing training, attending industry events, completing paperwork, and meeting sales goals. Example resumes for Commercial Account Manager suggest that the most sought-after skills for this job are the ability to sell, networking, communication, problem-solving, and results orientation. The ideal candidate should be able to showcase in his or her resume at least a high school diploma if not a degree in a related field.
Find out what is the best resume for you in our Ultimate Resume Format Guide.
Commercial Account Manager
Increased a bleeding territory with sales of a $1,000,000 to 104% after a 30% goal increase over previous year
- Establish and expand relationships with key executives and decision makers within each customer organization in the territory
- Focused consultative sales efforts on Manufacturing, Food Service, Entertainment and Pharmaceutical accounts
- Promotion of business drivers, partnering with vendors and internal specialists to drive growth and improve margins
- Drive key initiatives in online order penetration, inventory management, and safety services through measured targets
- Presented business reviews, safety reviews, sustainability planning to uncover and present product and service solutions based on needs of the customer
- Develop strategic plans to adjust course of action to improve sales results within specific accounts
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!