Collector Resume Samples - Page 2
Collectors, or Debt Collectors, try to collect money from people who owe a creditor. They can either work in the company's internal collections department, or for a collection agency hired by the company in an effort to collect on past-due funds. Skills listed on sample resumes for Collectors include notifying clients of insufficient funds checks written to the establishment, and assisting customers who have expressed financial difficulties when paying their bills. Educational backgrounds listed on Collectors' resumes include high school diplomas, on-the-job training, and postsecondary coursework in the fields of accounting, computer technology, and communications.
For more information on what it takes to be a Collector, check out our complete Collector Job Description.
Find out what is the best resume for you in our Ultimate Resume Format Guide.
- Monitored all delinquency accounts on telephone.
- Documented account activity for collection.
- Prepared reports for insurer delinquency for investors on monthly basis.
- Developed strategies to convert delinquent customers to current
- Ensured optimal level of customer service at all times.
- Curing delinquent mortgages, helping customers to avoid foreclosure and stay in there homes
- Assisted in creating a negotiations training course
- Promoted to Team Lead August 2011
- Take escalated calls, and handle specialized accounts
- Was assigned two mentees, who both won Rocket Awards ( most improved collector)
- Promoted to Collector 2 Sept. 2011
- 6 months top 5 collector and overall top 10
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!