Svp / Cmo
Led marketing integration activities, market research, M&A due diligence, strategic planning, and communications with $18 million P&L responsibility and 40 direct reports. Led indirect reports across more than 50 business units.
- 30%+ sales pipeline increase generated by crafting and implementing marketing collateral to consistently reinforce operating company versus holding company market position.
- Achieved 25% increase in closed RFP sales opportunities per year by standardizing RFP process across business units to proficiently identify, convert, and manage leads.
- 10%-20% annual sales taken from competitors by developing and launching first competitive intelligence tracking system to help enterprise wide sales force to develop sales "playbooks" and follow 300+ competitors.
- Grew big bank market leads by more than 25% and international leads by 15% by establishing formalized consultant calling program, maintaining corporate identity system, and improving advertising / branding campaign.
- Increased referrals from consultants by 30% representing 10%-15% in consistent revenue growth by creating Consultant Relations Management Program with disciplined focus on managing all influencing industry consultants.
- Developed marketing team and cohesive go-to-market strategy to brand and position firm to more effectively deliver innovative solutions to financial industry, resulting in increased market share and client wallet share.
- Improved positive perception of brand capabilities by 5% by designing and rolling out quantitative and qualitative market research study to gain greater understanding of market share, perception and favorable market awareness.
- Initial internal satisfaction levels improved 55% against benchmark by creating semi-annual surveys for business unit clients to ensure ROI and customer satisfaction levels were being met.
at this job
Temp. Administrative Assistant to Medical Staff Vp/cmo
Coordinating daily appointments, meetings, and conferences between staff
- Constructing and distributing call schedules for 14 specific medical departments
- Filing provider information/education credentialing charts and processing ORC files while sorting committee/dept minutes
- Handling reservations, transportation, reconciliation of charges for purchases
- Offering administrative support to VP/CMO
at this job
Senior Executive Assistant to The Chief Medical Officer (cmo)
- Perform highly responsible administrative work in support of CMO and staff.
- Prepare briefing books for all speaking engagements as well as coordinate all pre-planning activities.
- Manage calendar and day-to-day activities preparing weekly calendar book with all supporting documents.
- Make arrangements for travel and hotel accommodations as well as prepare expense reports.
- Schedule and coordinate meeting logistics including conference room arrangements, A/V equipment and catering.
- Coordinate employee meetings/staff meetings, registrations at events, seminars and speaking engagements as well as special assignments and other duties as assigned.
- Compose administrative correspondence based on verbal and/or written instructions. Track action correspondence, remind staff of deadlines, and perform other administrative functions including processing sensitive and confidential matters.
- Maintain a professional rapport with all levels of staff, service provider managers and executives as well as vendors.
- Manage priorities to meet objectives for complex projects involving multiple stakeholders.
- Provide back-up support to the Chief Financial Officer.
at this job