Senior Cloud Architect
Architected a Follow and Notify (FAN) social application in AWS using VPC, S3, Route 53, Auto-scaling, Elastic Beanstalk, SQS, SNS, RDS MySQL.
- Played a key role in evaluating, establishing and conducting proof of concepts of various API management products like 3-Scale, Nginx proxy, WSO2 API Manager etc.
- Built complete WSO2 API Manager Setup (API publisher, Key store, Gateway, Governance registry, WSO2 Carbon) in AWS environment.
- Architected a social engagement application in a short span of time that would replace current commenting application Echo. Application was designed and developed using Java/J2EE technologies with NoSQL DynamoDB as backend.
- Produced comprehensive architecture strategy for environment mapping in AWS that involved Siteminder, Scripps' AIM Application, Community Moderation Broker (CMB), Echo commenting apps etc.
- Produced a comprehensive strategy using AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) Role for community platform systems and successfully implemented the same setting precedence for other teams to follow suit.
at this job
Kick started Oracle E-Business Suite R12 and developed best practices on Oracle Enterprise Linux and Oracle VM using templates
- Developed patching, cloning and backup strategy for Oracle E-business R12(12.1.3) on Amazon EC2 Cloud and Appko Cloud.
- Developed strategy for cloud/virtualization migration and implementation best practices
- Built and delivered machine images for Appko for Oracle E-Business Suite R12, OBIEE and Oracle Weblogic servers.
- Helped to develop backup and recovery strategy for applications and database on virtualization platform.
- Involved in building security model, VPC, Elastic IP for databases on Cloud platform.
- Experienced in building private, public and community clouds for Oracle applications
- Set up the test servers on Amazon for Oracle E-Business Suite R12 and Oracle 10g databases using AMIs
at this job
Sr. Enterprise Sharepoint/cloud Architect
Designing and implementing Intranet/Internet/Extranet SharePoint 2007 and 2010 Solutions
- Co-authored chapter 7 for the new SharePoint 2010 Administrator Companion for Bill English and Microsoft Press
- Designing architecture, deployment and migration of the www.recovery.gov site from the physical environment to the Amazon Cloud, which is one of the biggest SharePoint Implementation in the Cloud according to Microsoft
- Designing architecture and deployment of www.Treasury.gov on the Amazon Cloud
- Providing a high level road map and best practice recommendations, to client's with a Business Productivity Infrastructure Optimization (BPIO) maturity model roadmap to deploy MOSS 2007/2010. Working with clients to create portal governances based on real world experience, to comply with organizational objectives.
- Custom designed solutions to deploy SharePoint 2007/2010 infrastructures to meet client's compliancy and high availability requirements.
- Providing customized training to stand users and super users on SharePoint 2007/2010 solutions.
- Performed high level requirements gathering and solution design for clients
at this job
Senior Manger - Cloud Architecture Lead
Build and lead new Cloud Service Brokers team to architect and implement new public/hybrid/private cloud platforms.
- Architect and deploy Symantec public/private cloud platforms (IaaS, PaaS & SaaS) across Amazon Web Services, Terremark, HP Cloud Services, DataPipe, Google Compute Engine, CloudStack and Rackspace.
- Developed new Cloud Management product features for ScaleXtreme platform.
- Implement new Cloud Management Platforms from CloudSwitch, CloudStack, OpenStack, RightScale, ScaleXtreme and VMware vCloud Automation Suite (vCloud Director, vCloud Connector, vCenter Operations Manager).
- Migrate IaaS, PaaS and SaaS instances between public and private clouds - Java, J2EE, .NET, Ruby, LAMP, Apache, RDBMS, Oracle, SQL, MySQL, Unix/Linux, NAS/SAN, LAN/WAN VPN, Security, IDS, Firewalls and Encryption.
- Lead data center transformations projects to migrate client/server applications and platforms to cloud environments.
- Develop cloud reference architectures, governance policies, security models, and best practices.
at this job
Sr. SOLUTIONS ENGINEER & CLOUD ARCHITECT
Pivotal technical resource consulting with prospective clients to determine needs, conduct on-site technical assessments, designing effective solutions and resolving business-critical issues on Cloud and on-prem solutions. Collaborate with sales to develop custom designs, purchasing to perform cost analyses on hardware & software components and vendors to prepare specific design elements for price negotiation. Create targeted, engaging presentations and travel to client sites to demonstrate products/solutions.
- Provide expert pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
- Analyze prospect requirements and establish parameters to ensure client receives the right solution, in conjunction with the Sales Representative.
- Cost projects with the Sales Director to guarantee profitability.
- Resolve any client or sales concerns and revise proposals if necessary.
- Once sale is made, manage smooth transition of project from sales to operations.
at this job
Virtualization and Cloud Architect
Architect, supervise and participate in the implementation of technologies and platforms supporting global internet 24x7 application
- Work with compliance and information security teams to understand reported vulnerability and plan remediation
- Work with CTS, CTI technology and preferred vendors to develop target infrastructure architecture platforms and roadmaps.
- Partner with application managers to develop capacity requirements for new projects as well as utilization thresholds for existing environments
- Assisting the virtualization team with preparing their private cloud infrastructure for building TSAM cloud with ESXi 5.1 as Hypervisor.
- Lab deployment of vCloud Suits of Products.
- SQL Servers virtualization plan.
- Application Director, vFabric Data Director, Orchestrator, SRM with Replication Appliance and using SRA, vCenter Operations Manager.
- Supporting a dynamically changing infrastructure based on vSphere 5.1, VMware, Linux and Windows, support Capacity Planning, optimization and forecasting.
- Performance Management and Reporting.
- Working with Vulnerability assessment team to work on discovered vulnerability.
at this job
Enterprise and Saas Cloud Architect
Responsible for leading [company name]'s enterprise architecture, information management and cloud computing product architectures, implementation and delivery across a suite of hosted eDiscovery services. Providing individual and team leadership expertise across all products and platforms. Developing enterprise reference architecture, SOA & Cloud strategy in a SaaS driven enterprise business model.
- Business Architecture and Technology Strategic leader and member of the executive team responsible for the company's business and technology strategy and execution.
- Technology advisor and transformation leader responsible for executing technology roadmap to meet the company's long term business strategy, roadmap and goals.
- Responsible for building strong relationships with senior business leaders to ensure alignment.
- Responsible for setting clear, business-driven vision and direction for [company name]'s technology team.
- Providing enterprise architecture and design expertise across multiple product lines using TOGAF. Leveraging BPMN & Capability Heat Map modeling techniques to create visual EA artifacts.
- Responsible for technical design using requirement specifications and use cases/stories by collaborating with the product management and business on product requirements.
- Providing SaaS hosting and integration expertise across [company name], Cloud vendors and Client platforms.
- Recipient of the CEO Strategic Development and Integrated Execution Award.
at this job
Sr. Cloud Architect/sr. Cloud Strategist/sr. Active Directory Architect
- Leading the research and analysis of private cloud service offerings for the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
- Supporting Enterprise Architecture (EA) Infrastructure Strategy and Investment Planning efforts within the IRS, delivering strategic planning and leading overall architectural efforts for delivering Service Orientated Infrastructure methodologies for internal IRS private cloud capabilities.
- Senior Active Directory Architect, developing the IRS’s next generation Active Directory infrastructure and consolidation capabilities
at this job