Clinical Therapist Resume Samples - Page 5
Clinical Therapists are responsible for providing counseling to individuals or groups of people with regards to their mental and emotional health. These include anxiety, depression, stress, psychological disorders like bipolar disease, schizophrenia, and PTSD. A Clinical therapist uses evaluative techniques to identify psychological disorders, diagnose and implement a treatment plan along with therapeutic processes with the patient. If you’re interested in a career as a clinical therapist these are the skills you should highlight in your resume. Things like knowledge of psychological theory and practice, empathy for individuals, interest in how people think and behave, good research skills and sensitive listening and questioning skills.
Find out what is the best resume for you in our Ultimate Resume Format Guide.
- Provide weekly therapeutic sessions with youth
- Bimonthly family sessions between youth and family
- Participation in monthly Child and Family Team Meetings
- Coordination between in-house and county case managers
- Co-leader of IOP Sexual Offender groups
- Co-leader of weekly Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) groups
- Creation of treatment plans
- Individual and family counseling to include: Reality Therapy and Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!