- Sell [company name]’s surgical product lines through education
- Provide clinical education and technical support in an effort to educate physicians and operating room staff
- Provided case coverage, follow-up, support, troubleshooting, customer service and education.
- Worked collaboratively with field sales representatives to achieve area sales objectives
- Analyze and prepare reports, documenting training performance on all instruction provided to customers
- Maintain current knowledge of assigned products and services along with competitive products
- Stayed current on clinical data that pertained to our products and that of the competition
- Demonstrates flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload.
at this job
Behavioral Mental Health Clinical Specialist- Remote
- Assist Medicare and Commercial members and healthcare providers in regards to behavioral mental health and psych care plans.
- Provide community resources for ongoing care to members so that their behavioral health needs can be met for that medical necessity, including outpatient through inpatient level of care for members who we no longer manage their benefits for applicable administrative or clinical purpose. Phone calls are made to members and providers for treatment follow-up.
- Process outpatient authorizations for counseling, therapy, intensive outpatient services.
- Process inpatient authorizations for suicidal, homicidal, psychotic and substance abuse treatment.
- Answer questions regarding members' benefits and quoting in network and out of network benefits, copayment, and coinsurance, deductibles, out of pockets and exclusions and also searching for providers in the area. Assist with Claim calls on members policies.
- Daily use of ICD-9, ICD10 and CPT coding on authorizations and denial letters.
- Submit LOAs (letters of agreement) to the appropriate department.
- Prepare and complete administrative and clinical denials letters based upon requests from Clinical Specialists and Clinical Advisors for all commercial and Medicaid and Medicare accounts.
at this job
- Implementation of Cardio-Pulmonary rehab systems in hospital settings
- Providing training to hospital staff on use of LSI products
- Maintaining/developing relationships with existing and potential customers within Midwest Region
at this job
Clinical Specialist/behavioral Specialist
- Responsible for a large caseload of individuals that I support with a variety of mental health diagnosis, visit them at their agency homes and provide therapeutic, behavioral support services; also Participate in a rotating On-Call Clinician Service
- Develop and write Monthly and Quarterly reports that tracks the progress or regression of the individuals with mental health disorders on my caseload
- Develop and complete ISP documents, CSP (Customized Support Plans) and ASA's (Annual Skills Assessments)
- Attend meetings for SIS Assessments with Ascend, house meetings with the Team-Lead of the home, DDTT meetings and work/meet with the (SC) Supports Coordinator
- Deal with both the intellectual and/or developmental disability (IDD) as well as the mental health concerns while specific attention is provided to those individuals who are dually diagnosed and present with substantial behavioral concerns, as well as those who have problematic sexual behavior and are at risk for re-offending
- Certified in Medical Administration-observations and MAR review quarterly, CPR and First Aid, Fire Safety, 6400 Regulations ( I helped last year's licensing to be successful), Voices and Choices, Abuse and Trauma
- As a clinician, I maintain mutual and respectful therapeutic relationships, and make changes to individualized treatment as necessary
at this job