Chief Procurement Officer within Department of Child Safety (dcs) Grade 25
- Led procurement organization managing $700 million dollars in spend for DCS
- Reviewed and approved RFP's and IFB's before release and award
- Aligned with goals of the agency to develop and execute solicitation strategy
- Worked within the framework of the State Procurement Code, policies, procedures and applicable laws to support the procurement needs of in a dual reporting role with ADOA and DCS
- Managed team of about 20 procurement professionals to support procurement needs of DCS
- Unlimited signing authority
- Refined purchasing department infrastructure by developing project tracker, contract tracker, library of purchasing documents and more
- Reported key project status to DCS leadership
at this job
Executive Assistant to The Chief Procurement Officer
- Provided administrative support for the Chief Procurement Officer, and her direct staff.
- Prepared PowerPoint presentations for executive presentations, and department memos.
- Managed and coordinated all travel itineraries and arrangements for the CPO.
- Responsible for all logistics and coordination related to department/group meetings. Including negotiating hotel rates, facility meeting rooms, catering, guest rooms, audio/video, Wi-Fi, etc.
- Managed invoice payments and tracking for all department expenditures.
- Completed T&E statements for department and other reimbursement forms for approval.
- Coordinated all time and attendance related functions for the department using Kronos.
- Acted as the department coordinator for Document Retention and Management.
- Managed office supplies inventory control and purchase for Corporate Purchasing.
at this job
Executive Assistant and Confidential Secretary to VP Supply Chain and Chief Procurement Officer
- Responsible for the department's off-site Supply Chain Team meetings for 70+ employees multiple times yearly: meeting space, meals, extracurricular activities, presentation, giveaways, awards, etc.
- Lead for the renovation of work area for the department; requiring multiple meeting with the Facility Team, Project Manager, IT, etc. which entailed: multiple moves (temporary/permanent) between multiple floors, equipment/files/personal item moves; resolution of issues in temporary/permanent space for 60+ employees.
- Presented Safety presentation to department of 70+ as part of the company's ongoing commitment to safety.
at this job