Organizational Change Manager
Enabled the awareness and adoption of new technologies and/or processes by encouraging leadership alignment, understanding organizational impacts and developing appropriate interventions to minimize business disruption.
- Developed a leadership alignment approach and employee communication plan, which increased the awareness and adoption of a major organizational restructure and saved the organization $1.5 million.
- Defined the strategy, deployed the tactics and the developed the sustainment plan that increased usage of internal self-service channels by 20% and reduced call volumes by 10%.
- Built the deployment strategy and all ancillary support materials for the successful rollout of a new employee performance dashboard used daily by over 3,500 employees.
- Developed the leadership alignment and organizational readiness approach for the successful implementation of a key technology replacement which impacted over 2000 clients and employees.
- Consulted with Senior Change Leadership to establish an in-house, standardized change management practice, which was adopted by the Project Management Office (PMO).
at this job
Organization & Human Performance Change Manager
- Coached executives in leading strategic change following the firm's IPO and downsizing. Enabled teams to implement goals within three months. Developed key performance measures on customer satisfaction.
- Collaborated on implementing billing change resulting in $944,000 cost-recovery in the first month of use.
- Designed and led change training to create and align vision, mission and measures with corporate goals.
- Facilitated executive teams in identifying process improvements and service level changes that resulted in a 40% reduction in nation-wide operating costs and yielded a saving of $86.3 million within two years.
- Designed and facilitated customer focus groups on cost-saving service changes. Improved relations.
at this job
IT Change Manager
Developed policies and procedures for implementing changes to production IT environment, including risk analysis / mitigation, technical documentation, communication plans, implementation / back-out plans, and change calendar. Facilitated communications between and gained consensus from IT teams. Collaborated with IT partners regarding change management and championed policy / procedure compliance. Presented processes and value to teams. Coordinated tasks among IT resources, management, and customers. Conducted weekly meetings facilitating discussions and evaluation of proposed changes. Maintained online change calendar and coordinated events with enterprise business calendar; ensured communication with all business units. Tracked all IT production changes and reported on completion rate, success rate, resources required, and production outages. Provided appropriate data to external audit company. Utilized Remedy Action Request System and Change Management applications to support Change function.
- Provided risk analysis on major implementations and "pushed back" when risk levels were exceeded.
- Increased efficiency 45% through reengineering request management process resulting in deployment of new Scale's Request Center software for on-line management of all IT Service requests and Service Task delivery.
- Collaborated with support and development teams to create and author "Production Readiness" process and documentation decreasing implementation issues / errors, reducing application and system downtime, and increasing resolution capability.
- Executed software integration and assisted with reengineering of change processes and management requests.
- Evangelized change and production readiness process throughout IT organization bringing increased visibility and compliance to processes.
- Received first employee award for "IT Manager of the Quarter - Spring 2002."
- Created mandatory document for new object(s) introduced to IT environment resulting in document library containing applications, databases, hardware, integrations, functional relationships, customers, IT resources, stakeholders, and executive sponsors.
at this job
Senior Operations Change Manager
Provided leadership on behalf of Fidelity Payroll Services in the design and change process for investment projects and transformation of the organization.
- Responsible for designing, delivering and managing effective change management programs for organizational changes impacting 60 employees
- Led management team in enhancing quarterly bonus program which resulted in raising overall quality of associates to greater than 98.1%
- Provided substantive input into the final design for operations conversion to Salesforce application for payroll case management supporting 35,000+ employee
- Delivered final process specific training for 40+ new Salesforce users
at this job
Suntrust Bank - Senior Change Manager/consultant
Responsible for the creation of the business case and Talent Acquisition change management strategy, delivery model and projects focused on the growth of the Commercial Real Estate Line of Business and handling overall responsibility for the customer relationship with C-Suite Leaders in order for informed decisions to be made.
- Managed the project life cycle, defining requirements, project roadmap and project positioning
- Gathered and analyzed information on existing HR business processes in order to make change recommendations that seek to accelerate business performance
- Provided business and stakeholder analysis and/or project management during all phases of a change project
- Analyzed and documented requirements for enhancements to business processes
- Developed improvements to team processes and procedures through change management initiatives
at this job
Led an offshore team to determine if banking operations can be sent offshore by developing processes to document and track requirements for changing the decision-making methodology and incorporating risk management activities to safeguard the bank.
- Partnered with IT team to ensure proper translation of business requirements into software changes.
- Spearheaded User Acceptance Testing to verify fulfillment of requirements, resolving any ensuing defects.
- Created training sessions and communications to alert users to methodology software changes, and provided regular user forums to review changes and ensure adoption.
at this job
Project and Change Manager
- Managed cross-functional team of 9 and budget of $900,000 to implement merger of 3 IT organizations
- Evaluated as-is organizational structures and conducted workload assessment to identify duplicative services and functions; eliminated redundant processes, functions, and services realizing $105.2M in IT product savings and staff efficiencies
- Conducted analysis for space planning study; identified internal and external affinities and recommended optimal space plan for merged organization
- Developed annual strategic planning approach and facilitated leadership sessions to identify IT trends, and to define the mission, vision, 5-year goals and objectives, and associated performance measures
- Utilized project management professional best practices to develop the project management lifecycle for the consolidated IT organization
- Authored business case and requirements for a SharePoint enterprise calendar solution
- Leveraged enterprise SharePoint solutions to address operational challenges such as knowledge management, records management, project management, and process centralization
at this job
Evaluated and scheduled Requests for Change; managed risk factors impacting the hardware, software, network and environments of complex MVS/Mainframe systems; interfaced with both technical and non-technical individuals providing conflict resolution and problem solutions; facilitated Change Advisory Board meetings and created and maintained metrics and process documentation; Content editor & Co-manager of the Change Management web site.
- Maintained > 99% accuracy rate analyzing Request for Change risk factors, schedules & critical paths
- Designed and built customized Business Objects metrics reports; monitored Change Management reports website to insure data was accurate, current and relevant for upper management analysis
- Conducted Change Management Process and Remedy tool Training; contributed to improved user experience by re-designing presentation material for both on-line and classroom training; created a "teachers dialogue" to assist other Change Managers during training sessions
at this job
Product Change Manager
Led the end to end commercialization process for thousands of new projects in the Meals category, including new innovation, quality improvements, display vehicles, new materials and productivity projects.
- Demonstrated flawless commercialization on all categories in Meals by working effectively with cross functional team members, minimizing write-offs, following I2M best practices, and completing projects on time.
- Utilized speed enablers, evaluations, risk analyses, and commercialization trackers to improve project execution.
- Helped Dinners implement Catalyst across 3 plants; including investigating & helping resolve SAP issues.
at this job
VP, Corporate Audit, Audit Technology Solutions, Change Manager, Project Management Office (pmo) Lead
- Led high-profile Audit technology projects to solve for strategic and regulatory endeavors.
- Created, maintained, and standardized business operations that helped reduce cost and effectively manage resources.
- Educated, trained, and coached Audit support (20) project leads for greater degree of efficiency, discipline.
- Established the Audit Technology department (PMO). "Tailor-fit" project management framework methodologies focusing on "value-added". Executed approach (within 90 days) by re-designing the complete process (e.g. 70% documentation reduction, organized department "one portfolio project reporting" workflow processing).
- Instituted a Line of Business and Technology support group project prioritization process forum group in order to systematically evaluate, provide work effort selection transparency. Improved customer satisfaction by solidifying a 5 day SLA work effort, scheduling communication flow.
at this job