Catering Manager Resume Samples - Page 2
Catering Managers are in charge of the food and beverage services of a company. Their role includes managing supplies, planning shifts, creating menus, making sure that hygiene and safety regulations are respected, liaising with suppliers and clients, and coordinating the catering team. Essential skills for this job, listed on most resume samples, are food storage and preparation knowledge, catering expertise, leadership, attention to details, communication, teamwork, and supervisory skills. A successful example resume for Catering Manager usually displays a degree in hospitality management.
Looking for cover letter ideas? See our sample Catering Manager Cover Letter.
Find out what is the best resume for you in our Ultimate Resume Format Guide.
Responsible for booking and detailing social events and meetings including weddings, anniversary parties, corporate events, and showers.
- Responded to sales and catering inquiries, scheduled site tours and met with potential clients to educate and sell them on the services that the hotel offers.
- Managed all vendor relationships including placing and confirming orders and golf reservations
- Worked with the other catering/banquet managers to plan large holiday events, tastings, and the hotel lighting.
- Responsible for co-managing, coaching, disciplining and scheduling the banquet staff.
- Coordinated with the catering and banquet staff to ensure the efficient execution of all events.
- Ensured that all banquet spaces were presentable, maintained, and set properly.
- Responsible for booking and detailing events totaling more than $900,000 in revenue for the hotel.
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!