Casino Porter Resume Samples
Casino Porters are responsible for cleaning operations in a casino. Typical job activities seen on a Casino Porter resume sample are ensuring guest service, handling general cleaning, discarding trash, cleaning slot machines and table games, sanitizing restrooms, adhering to casino regulations, and replenishing supplies. The ideal candidate for a Casino Porter job should be able to showcase the following skills in his or her resume: cleaning expertise, stamina, physical fitness, customer service, effective communication, teamwork, and basic recordkeeping. Most Casino Porters hold a high school diploma or the equivalent.
Find out what is the best resume for you in our Ultimate Resume Format Guide.
- Maintaining a clean and safe casino
- Emptied trash, washed windows, and vacuumed four different restaurants.
- Cleaned sinks, toilets, mirrors, and counters in restrooms.
Casino Porter, Maintenance Utility Worker
- Clean all areas of the Casino floor, including restrooms
- Detail clean all carpeted areas with hand or riding machines
- Detail clean Front End areas of food venues
- Bussing tables
- Collecting trash
- Cleaning the marbles and carpets in the casino
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!