Enterprise Architecture (ea) Business Architect, Release Architect
- Led business architecture development, EA integration and socialization for following IRS functions: Filing and Payment Compliance, Reporting Compliance, Criminal Investigations, Education and guidance.
- Supported IRS's Modernization, Vision & Strategy [MV&S] process and the Treasury's Capital Planning, Investment and Control [CPIC]) investment analysis in support of strategic planning processes (the IRS's).
- Extended Business Architecture methodology and model set to integrate Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) concepts by designing a new 'Business Service' artifact/model. Identified and defined new business services during project investment reviews for IRS's 2009 and 2010 Modernization, Vision & Strategy efforts.
- Designed Metis conversion approach for IRS's paper based Enterprise Business Architecture
- Facilitated re-design & development of the Enterprise Architecture web-site.
- Developed release architectures for the account management and submission processing domains.
- Developed Enterprise Architecture Requirement Tracking (EART) system.
at this job
Provided business process analysis and application development leadership, focusing on process design and improvement for Regulatory Operations and drug development document management. Collaborated with representatives from multiple business functional areas and geographic regions to assure the resulting processes supported the global community.
- Developed, documented and implemented new processes for managing the lifecycle of regulatory labeling documents. Analyzed and documented as-is processes. Built prototypes for design sessions with user community. Led FirstDoc developers for the implementation of configurations.
- Developed and implemented new processes for sharing FirstDoc documents with external partners using SharePoint and SharePoint Experience (SPX). This resulted in the elimination of manual document sharing practices and increased the utilization of FirstDoc. Built prototypes to drive requirement gathering sessions. Designed and tested security model enhancements to assure only authorized content can be accessed by external partners.
- Designed processes for working with a new integrated electronic document review system for gathering comments and edits to documents in review, resulting in shortened review cycles and simplification of the collation and reconciliation of responses. Oversaw the configuration and implementation of the Please Review tool.
- Simplified the management of user access to the FirstDoc system by improving the user provisioning process. Led the change management and adoption of a new user management tool for the operations team.
at this job
Business Architect, Solution Area Management Team, WW Enterprise Partner Group
Landing a new industry focused sales solution motion, segment marketing, field / partner awareness and readiness, cross-group collaboration
- Led a v-team to develop an All-up landing strategy and plan for Solution Area led selling, this plan
- Created a Solution Area field readiness plan and training courses by working with field readiness
- Engaged with WW Partner team to include Solution Areas in Partner solution Plans and train Partner
- Developed an easy to consume Solution Area playbook to help ramp up the field in FY10. It was top
- Created the early version of "business gap assessment" for account profiling & account planning, this
at this job
Enterprise Business Architect/sr. Business Analyst (consultant)
The "roadmap" is the vehicle for the company to meets its vision and set strategic direction, the most effective way to implement and realize value to the organization. It is a strategic actionable of thirty plus grouped, prioritized, scheduled set of initiatives/projects that will drive progress in achieving the company's growth and profitability strategic goals
- Collaborated with Business leaders, Senior Executives, PMO, Architects and other key stakeholders for project profiling, requirements gathering and deployment to ensure the successful implementation and to bring a common viewpoint of the business strategies, priorities, and scope.
- Projects included a roadmap of 30+ projects over a 3-5 year period; implementing a self-service web-based solution for customers, vendor management and CRM project implementation, Datawarehouse and Business Objects, and Business Process Initiative.
- Facilitated the definition of project scope through the use of Scoping deliverables and ensure traceability of all future deliverables back to Scoping. Created Project Charter/Vision Scope Document
- Acted as the key liaison between the (Sr.) Project Managers and the other project teams/leads, taking ownership of the development of the Business Requirements for their functional areas
- Proactive at identifying needs, expectations and hidden assumptions by gathering requirements using various methodologies such as interviewing, asking questions, JAD, etc, probing at potential gaps.
- Took leading role when establishing Business Customer reviews and signoffs for Business Engineering/Business Analysis deliverables such as High Level Logical/Conceptual Data Models and BRD's (Business Requirement Documents), and Analysis Models (UML diagrams, User Interface Diagrams, Flowcharts, Data-Flow Diagrams, Workflow/Process Flow model Diagrams -current/future state, etc)
- Developed and maintained standard practices, protocols, and templates to ensure business requirements are comprehensive, well documented and to affected areas of the business with traceability and can be traced from policy to implementation.
- Created and Conducted presentations and walkthroughs with end users and key stakeholders prior to formal training sessions and other appropriate stakeholder training sessions
at this job
Senior Business Analyst /business Architect (strategic Marketing Capabilities)
Modeled business processes and opportunities to make process improvements for Strategic Marketing Capabilities
- Utilized modeling techniques (process modeling, data modeling, event), to discover and clarify the functional and data requirements for Strategic Marketing Capabilities and Triumph credit card accounts receivable application.
- Collaborated with the business to gather and document business needs and requirements on moderately complex projects (Nexus).
- Assisted in the analysis of underlying issues arising from investigations into requirements
at this job
Identified opportunities for new/improved Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) Operational Capabilities. Created target business and operation models, and addressed migration considerations. Assessed impacts of systems from a business perspective. Determined and prioritized requirements and assessed trade-offs of various offered solutions from the System Architect(s). Assisted with developing business cases to reflect the impact (benefits versus costs overtime) and risks of pursuing opportunities.
- Collaborated in the planning activities described by the Architecture Based Planning Streams. Identified core business requirements, gaps in existing capabilities and collected pain points from business. Defined operational scenarios, capabilities and requirements. Worked in partnership with IT to define target architecture and migration plan / transformation capability roadmap. Ensured program execution aligns with capability roadmap and target architecture.
- Created and maintained Baseline and Target Business Architecture for HR Business Management Office (BMO), and Data as a Service (DaaS). Developed Migration Strategy and Integrated Transformational Roadmap for the implementation of Architecture-Led recommendations.
- Developed an End-to-End "Big Map" for HR services. This map provides essential governance, guides HR portfolio investment and rationalization decisions, and aligns technology choices to business objectives. It reduces costs, supports fairer and more transparent decision making, and enables coordination across HR business services.
at this job
for Record Keeping system implementation: Conduct Client Interviews and capture Requirements for the implementation of client's new Record Keeping tool.
- Identify and document Business Processes across Investments & Communication capabilities for the Record Keeping practice
- Led JAD session to elicit requirements from a cross-functional team of business users
- Helped structuring requirements with User centric approach for 'To-Be' state development & Use Case generation
- Document all Business Requirements (FR, NFR, BR) in adherence with Industry best practices and client Requirement standards
- Identifying Reports and data exchange requirements for inter-system data flow
- Contribute to cross capability and cross program dependency discussions
- Lead offshore teams in the effort of requirements documentation and structuring.
- Achieved SME status in client's requirement capture tool 'InteGreat'. Provided support and training to other fellow BA's
- Led creation of ER diagrams, Data Diagrams jointly with the Data Architecture teams.
at this job
Work as a liaison among stakeholders in order to understand the structure, policies, and operations of the business and to articulate these in the form of business requirements.
- Facilitate communication between customers and project teams, supporting solution assessments, identifying potential risks, providing gap analysis, and engaging customers in discussions regarding business improvements.
- Responsible for managing updates to business requirement throughout the business solution life cycle, providing customer and project assistance as necessary in the submission and/or evaluation of change requests.
- Lead a team of three staff business analysts and four consultants in Discovery Initiate and Requirements Plan phases of the PDLC.
- Assignments: System Replacement Initiative, ICD-10
at this job
Business Architect within [company name] supporting the Credit Loss Mitigation Operations in a consultation role.
- Manage the continuous development of the business architecture.
- Employ Business Process Modeling to run simulations and propose enhancements to redesign the end-to-end credit loss processes and procedures.
- Assess procedures and business processes in a financial management, accounting, transactional, or business operations unit for methods of automating them or improving existing applications supporting them.
- Analyze Process capability by measuring critical to quality elements and developing baseline metrics to show progress of process improvement engagements.
at this job
I worked closely with the business to understand their requirements and needs, and then partnered with the technical architects and resources to translate those needs and requirements into solutions. Due to non-disclosure agreements specific project details may not be provided; projects in general included:
- Responsibility for the business architectures designed for the next generation of school photography tools
- Social Media integration capabilities
- Mobile Device integrations
- Field sales and field tools product development
at this job