BO Developer (contract), Client
Worked with business on ETL strategy to identify, design and implement solutions for extraction and integration of data to and from data warehouses and data marts for the purposes of reporting, decision support and analysis.
- Used Simple/complex calculation, function, conditions, breaks, ranking, sorting, alerts for creating BI reports. Created reports and calculated measures using BO 6.5.
- Built master detail report, generated reports according to clients demand, apply functions, calculations, worked with different data provider store procedure, formula.
- Implemented Slowly Changing Dimension (SCD) type 2 to maintain Historical Data.
at this job
- Designed and development BOBJ XIR3 Universe, list/crosstab drill up/down webi reports and scheduled them for distribution.
- Delivered a POC on Tableau to analyze repairs module then created and published a training guide for users.
- Built and deployed logics for data extraction, transformation and loading using PL/SQL on Oracle.
- Achieved Six Sigma Green Belt certification by automating a cluster of batch jobs that resulted in 60% optimization.
- Created technical design documents and test plans, tracked and reported weekly project progress to functional leads.
- Exposure to modeling Data Warehouses - star and snowflake schemas, ETL, Data Marts, OLAP, OLTP databases.
- Played instrumental role to document interdependencies and relations between reports, universe and tables.
- Implemented event based job scheduling in custom NSI tool to load data-marts and reduced manual efforts by 20%.
at this job
Sr. BO Developer
The focus of the CorSo IDS Reporting is business transformation and to deliver a platform solution offering full integration/replacement of the existing North American IT landscape, i.e. all business currently run on North American carriers. In addition to IT platform transformation, CorSo oversees business process re-engineering, harmonization across multiple lines of businesses and the optimization of the entire CorSo Operations value chain to enable business growth and improve efficiency. Furthermore, CorSo aims to enable end-to-end information integration and faster access to better quality information for business and portfolio steering.
- Involved in Requirements gathering, Requirement Analysis, updating Business Requirements document and developing technical specification and Use Case documents
- Developed List, cross tab, drill through, master-detail, chart and complex reports which involved Multiple Prompts, Filters, multi-page, multi-query reports against multiple databases.
- Analyzed report requirements, prepared requirements (technical/functional) specification document
- Discuss with client business analysts / end users for doubt clarification and requirement finalization.
- Impact analysis and development of medium to high complexity report request from business.
- Provided technical assistance/support to end users and responded to queries regarding errors, problems, or questions with programs/interfaces
- Report unit testing and UAT support.
at this job