Banquet Houseman Resume Samples - Page 2
Banquet Housemen work in the hospitality industry and are responsible for completing a variety of banquet functions, such as setting up tables, serving food items, maintaining the banquet hall clean and organized, ensuring customer satisfaction, transporting tables and equipment, assisting servers, and answering to inquiries from banquet patrons. Based on our collection of resumes for Banquet Housemen, essential job requirements are physical fitness, stamina, customer service, teamwork, being able to work at odd hours and in a standing position, and attention to details. Most example resumes in the field make display of a high school diploma.
Find out what is the best resume for you in our Ultimate Resume Format Guide.
Banquet Server and Bartender, Banquet Houseman and Audio Visual, Restaurant Service
- Food service, bar preparation and service, age identification verification for special events
- Set up projection screens, projectors, televisions, computer and speakers, all electrical needs for AV
- Mastered all the jobs and actions to provide first class service to event guests
Civil Engineering Technology
Banquet Houseman Supervisor
- Breakdown and setup rooms for different events.
- Organize storage area with banquet supplies and equipment.
- Read BEO to insure that the client's room is set to perfection.
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!