Developed and executed $45 million of merchandise assortment; pants, jackets and outerwear based on sales, inventory and margin for over 800 stores throughout US and Canada, as well as eCommerce.
- Executed inventory for outlets by using aged fabric and producing into existing best selling garments.
- Forecasted and managed product needs and fabric availability for vertical production.
- Analyzed and managed sales levels to determine product replenishments for key items.
- Presented markdown cadence at weekly business meetings with Planners.
- Identified and shopped competition, while making recommendations to the Buyer regarding knowledge of industry market trends.
at this job
- Delivered procurement solutions to help clients address critical business initiatives and projects.
- Interacted closely and frequently with customer stakeholders regarding projects.
- Researched suppliers and performed RFQ analysis including basic Total Cost of Ownership and lease versus buy.
- Spearheaded creation of a buying center for new client that directly led to client becoming the fastest in company history to expand its scope of services.
- Developed the intra-company commodity-trading program; its course model became the standard for all company training programs.
- Won the Spot Award in 3rd quarter 2008 for outstanding work on special projects outside of standard responsibilities.
at this job