Assistant Stylist Resume Samples
Assistant Stylists provide flawless customer service by completing the following tasks: following stylist instructions, shampooing customer’s hair, maintaining the salon clean and organized, greeting guests, collecting payments, maintaining equipment, and attending employee meetings. Those interested in an Assistant Stylist position should be able to demonstrate the following skills in their resumes: hair styling knowledge, customer service, dexterity, being able to follow instructions, reliability, and computer literacy. Most resume samples in the field make display of a high school diploma and salon experience.
Find out what is the best resume for you in our Ultimate Resume Format Guide.
Establish rapport with new and returning clients
- Handles all cash and credit card transactions in a timely manner.
- Promotes salon and assist in deciding the best hair style to compliment customers.
- Assist master stylist and staff in resolving customer concerns/issues.
- Trained to prepare client for color/cut service
- Trained to mix color, wash/blow dry in compliance with state and board regulations
- Trained to manage calendar for stylists
Handle Pull Appointment.
- Mood/Story Boards for shoots.
- Managing Schedule of stylist and clients.
- Contacting Showrooms
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!