Archivist Resume Samples - Page 3
Archivists organize and preserve various documents that are historically important. Responsibilities listed on an Archivist example resume include classifying records, authenticating documents, detecting new materials for archiving and helping users access archived materials. The job requires a precise skillset: organizational, analytical and computer competencies. At the same time, archivists should be able to interact efficiently with people trying to locate various documents. Archivist resumes need to make display of a Bachelor's Degree in history or library science.
For more information on what it takes to be a Archivist, check out our complete Archivist Job Description.
Looking for cover letter ideas? See our sample Archivist Cover Letter.
Find out what is the best resume for you in our Ultimate Resume Format Guide.
- Responsible for documentation and organization of entire museum collection
- Manage filing and organizing of collection paperwork and historic documents
- Assist with organization of upcoming events and promotional activities, as well as management of docents and volunteers
- Data entry via Excel and Collective Access (custom-built software comparable to Past Perfect)
- Responsible for detailing and documentation of accessions as they come in
Collections Management Online
Liberal Studies, With An Emphasis
- Categorize Collections based on chronological and alphabetical order
- Assist patrons with their research
- Aid in creating exhibits for the public
- Retrieve books from library stacks
- Help archivist with anything he might request
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!