Archaeologist Resume Samples - Page 2
Archaeologists conduct excavations to recover, study, and preserve artifacts like ancient ruins, tools, and ceramics. Sample resumes for this position showcase skills like assisting in mitigation projects; excavating the remains of a Native American woman for re-interment; and assisting in the bone analysis and estimation in age, sex, race and other physical characteristics while under the supervision of a physical anthropologist. Archaeologists are expected to have master's degrees on their resumes prior to applying for this position.
Find out what is the best resume for you in our Ultimate Resume Format Guide.
Archaeologist - Supervisor, Historian
Managed large projects conducting both surveys and excavations throughout U.S. with between 10-40 archaeologist
- Create archaeology site maps using transit data and mapping programs
- Researched land titles at court houses for over 30 projects
- Written and co-wrote over 60 archaeology reports
- Conducted archaeological fieldwork, monitoring, survey, and data recovery efforts.
- Completed analysis and cataloging of data, assists in the preparation of technical reports, and assists in the assessment of cultural resources
History And Social Sciences
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!