Supply Chain and Business Analytics Manager, Electronics Manufacturing
Developed systems connecting multiple information sources into meaningful reports for management review.
- Managed a team of 5 which focused on improving the supply chain of a company with over $45 Million in purchases. Developed and implemented the metrics used by the entire company to measure performance.
- Implemented a system to track conflict mineral compliance across over 1000 suppliers.
- Cut the quality inspection process time by 33% for a Six Sigma Black Belt Kaizen project by enhancing the functionality of their Excel-based tracking program and re-structuring the work space.
- Customer Relationship Management Administrator for the entire 5 site company. Designed and customized the system to work for the entire sales, quoting and marketing teams.
- Managed Quarterly reviews with suppliers along with Volume Purchase Agreements.
at this job
Business Intelligence & Analytics Manager
Oversee Business Reporting systems within $500 million multi-media company. Skilled in designing infrastructure and implementing technology to support large user groups, supporting users at corporate headquarters as well as multiple remote locations, and effectively managing IT staff. Interfaced with IT to implement underlying infrastructure; developing data validation strategies; report design and development; security development; end-user training; software deployment; and all other facets of a complete system development life cycle. Led implementation of enterprise and system level architectures including network, hardware, systems software, and applications software through directly-controlled resources, other departments and external partners. Responsible for all reporting and budgeting applications across the entire family of companies, this includes Hyperion, PeopleSoft, nVision, Crystal Reports, SQR and Vista Plus.
- Managed project to implement Hyperion software as the company wide solution for planning system, leading to a decrease in overall budgeting time.
- Successfully implemented multiple IT projects ranging from $50K to $350K, provide the technology knowledge and vision to support the company's business objectives, and evaluate and recommend all software for business processes.
- Created process to send direct key information to CDS, eliminating two steps and saving two days of processing time.
- Designed and rolled out new PeopleSoft Ad Projection system that decreased data collection time by 60% while improving reporting dynamics.
- Instituted previously nonexistent project management guidelines within organization to improve ability to meet time lines, budgets and objects.
at this job
Marketing Analytics Manager
Developed initiatives that increased revenues over $2 million from the prior year time period. The initiatives included win back efforts, discounting to receptive segments, and call list scrubbing.
- Reduced attrition rates by 17% after developing and implementing Hazard Scores. Sold a monthly at-risk customer cross-functional prevention program to executives.
- Prioritized marketing prospect lists for effectiveness.
- Optimized marketing ROI by building a propensity to buy Customer retention model.
- Analyzed catalog circulation costs by customer segment to improve return on investment.
- Initiated a National Accounts Segment (Peachtree Segment) from customer profiling.
at this job
Sr. Pricing Analytics Manager- Retail Mortgage Distribution
Mortgage Pricing, Volume Reporting/Forecasting, Pricing Exceptions, Compliance, Model Validation and Analytics
- Managed a high-performance team leveraging analytics, loan volume/performance reporting to ensure pricing exceptions & margin risk management and compliance.
- Produced performance/compliance trend reporting, capacity forecasting, and margin analysis using advanced analytics/modeling production reporting.
- Developed and implemented high-performance process and task KPIs, reduced daily reporting time by 20%
- Objectively communicated complex risk minimization initiatives and performance tracking analytics to various audiences (internal audit, LOB leaders, and senior management).
- Developed dynamic Divisional/Regional Dashboards that allowed comparing/ trending of market, organizational, and product performance against competitor activity
- Collaborated with MB originations, client services and servicing operations to develop and share best practices to enhance team leadership and improve service levels.
- Created Net Profit Margin (NPM) model to calculate the impact of pricing variances and exceptions for 37 mortgage products in 287 markets.
at this job
Web Analytics Manager
Managed team of four with skills in software development, market research, and data analysis
- Supported management's analytics requirements
- Developed algorithms to track customer behavior by analyzing orders, chargebacks, and customer life time value
- Developed executive dashboards with insights into visitor behavior on signups and spending
- Data Mining - analyzed purchase patterns to identify incremental revenue opportunities
- Click fraud - monitored fraud traffic and developed strategies to combat scamming and fraudulent site visitor activities
at this job
Revenue & Sales Analytics Manager
Identify data patterns to successfully set a pricing model which led to the highest yield optimization & ARPU to date
- Created and managed P&L, cash flow, working capital, and balance sheet models to monitor financial health
- Forecast revenue goals with less than 5% margin of error as well as assist in quarterly corporate goal setting
- Championed major changes in ad-platform design and offerings to reach 60% YoY growth in net revenue sales
- Drive concise and actionable analyses of cross-functional KPIs to bring company-wide transparency to key metrics
- Develop Sales Commission Plan to scale and incentivize, leading to 3 consecutive years of positive revenue growth
at this job
Associate Analytics Manager
Analyzed brand performance and provided ad-hoc marketing analysis for multi-billion dollars in business for Campbell's R&W Condensed, Select, and Microwaveable Soups as well as Canned Pasta.
- Managed marketing mix analyses to understand ROI from past communication and promotion strategies to guide the marketing team in strategic brand development to continue to grow share and volume.
- Collaborated with brand team to build appropriate business strategies and improve business performance.
- Tracked progress on new product launches, recommending performance improvements for ongoing marketing.
- Led multiple primary market research studies, working with external vendors to compile and interpret data results and provide action items for the brand team.
- Integrated results from multiple panel analyses into segmentation strategies situation assessments, such as a 5% price increase.
- Evaluated impact of trade programs within top retailers and customers, while evaluating multiple CP performance, resulting in improved sales efficiency.
- Increased incremental volume 6% on Icon flavors by utilizing pricing simulation tools to calculate the impact of pricing changes of brand volume.
at this job
Research and Analytics Manager/business Intelligence Manager
Founded and built the department responsible for Business Intelligence, Compliance and Proposal Writing functions.
- Won Outstanding Performer Award as voted by the executive team for firmwide contribution and achievement.
- Executed client-specific and firmwide financial forecasting, modeling, valuation, pricing, and decision analytics.
- Saved company $6M in net income annually by innovating call center management approach including creating agent and manager scorecards, and transforming incentive plans.
- Improved Account Executive client strategies through historical account review via custom SSRS reporting, and regular case modeling and strategy development.
- Represented analytics in major prospective client final-round pitches and created presentation materials and leave behinds, most notably, secured Comcast Managed Service Provider (MSP) win expected to be $1 billion in spend under management in the next 5 years.
- Coordinated and/or created all firm-wide dashboards and automated reporting.
- Priced new business and assessed prospective and existing client financials for risk and forward looking business opportunity.
at this job
Sales Analytics Manager
Managed the information needs of Sales, Marketing and the Broker/Distributor network to increase sales and profits.
- Developed compelling fact-based presentations to gain new distribution.
- Identified top potential volume producing item voids for top volume accounts. Communicated the opportunities to the sales force and grew pound sales by 1.5%.
- Led the annual database optimization initiatives with Nielsen to ensure successful ongoing consumption information availability.
- Managed the Safeway Category Optimization Process: developed a SWOT analysis, programs and recommendations for delis across all ten Safeway divisions. Was awarded the Category Captaincy for all Safeway Divisions and grew the business by 3.5%.
at this job
Duties and responsibilities included creating 14 weekly and 3 monthly analytic reports. This also included developing a search engine optimized website in WordPress using Google Analytics to measure and improve marketing campaigns.
- Oversaw 4 databases, including information for attendees, exhibitors, speakers, and sponsors
- Generated leads through database management and outbound call strategy
- Created hundreds of social posts generating almost 4000 qualified users and clicks to the website within 2 months
- Conducted online social influence campaigns for Luxor Hotel and Casino and other Las Vegas Brands
- Managed online brand management through social channels, insight, and industry research
- Developed and managed user insight and CRM technology
- Content production for online blogs, social media posts, and emails.
at this job