Agency Nurse Resume Samples - Page 4
Agency Nurses work in a variety of locations rather than being present in just one healthcare facility and receive assignments through a medical agency. Common work activities listed on Agency Nurses resumes are providing patient care and training less experienced staff. These professionals may also need to dedicate a part of their time to getting referrals. Skill requirements include teamwork, being able to work with minimal supervision, communication, and organization. Most Agency Nurse example resumes make display of a nursing license and various nursing specialties knowledge.
For more information on what it takes to be a Agency Nurse, check out our complete Agency Nurse Job Description.
Find out what is the best resume for you in our Ultimate Resume Format Guide.
Travel to facilities to fill nursing needs
- Medication administration, pain assessment, treatments, documentation
- Transcribing and noting MD orders in the MAR and residents chart
- Monitor intake and output
Medical/surgical Agency Nurse
- Deliver quality care to variety of patients including: medical, surgical, cardiac and respiratory
- Delegate nursing tasks to LPN's and certified nursing assistants
- Provide education and support to patients and families
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!