Project Administrator Cover Letter
Project Administrators are employed by large organizations and are usually responsible for various administrative and clerical tasks. Most times, these experts work under the supervision of a Project Manager and complete the following tasks: cultivating client relationships, identifying client needs, preparing budgets, doing paperwork, reporting to senior managers, monitoring project progress, coordinating resources, organizing meetings, and adhering to industry regulations.
Those interested in a Project Administrator career should be able to highlight the following job skills throughout their cover letters:
- Project management experience
- Organizational skills
- Being able to follow instructions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Time management and being able to work under pressure
- Attention to details
- Customer service skills
- Computer competences
The sample cover letter below mentions similar job skills and qualifications relevant for the Project Administrator role.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Project Administrator Resume Samples.
Dear Mr. Brown:
When I learned of your need for a Project Administrator, I hastened to submit my resume for your review. With more than 13 years of experience in project life cycle management, as well as my superior team leadership abilities, I am confident that my talents would significantly benefit your organization.
From determining project scope and managing resources to negotiating contracts and training and supervising teams, I have demonstrated success in driving all phases of project management from ground to finish. My ability to support project managers and achieve project goals—as well as my commitment to ensuring adherence to budgetary, deadline, and safety requirements—position me ready to thrive in this position.
Consider the following highlights of my qualifications:
- Supervising all aspects of up to 6 CEO-sponsored projects each month as a Project Administrator for H&W Industries, planning and executing projects on-time and on-budget while overseeing operations and teams to ensure success.
- Facilitating project success through expertise in process improvement, resource allocation, strategic workforce management, and stakeholder relationship maintenance.
- Writing scopes and requirements in Request for Proposals (RFPs) and overseeing the full bidding process.
- Leveraging exceptional research and analysis talents to determine project needs and requirements; utilizing superior organizational, interpersonal, and motivational skills to propel projects and teams to peak results.
With my extensive experience in project administration, coupled with my leadership skills and my communication and time management abilities, I could swiftly surpass your expectations for this role. I look forward to discussing the position in further detail. Thank you for your consideration.
Lewis A. Choi