Plumber Cover Letter
Plumbers design, maintain, repair and install plumbing systems for commercial or individual use. Critical job duties of a Plumber include reviewing blueprints and building codes, analyzing structures, detecting and locating leaks, measuring and cutting pipes, installing plumbing fixtures and creating reports and other forms of documentation.
Our extensive library of resumes for Plumbers typically include the following skills and qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED
- Vocational training
- Completion of an apprenticeship
- Up-to-date knowledge on a wide variety of techniques
- Experience with numerous types of plumbing systems
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to operate both mechanical and manual machinery and tools
The cover letter below exemplifies comparable skills and qualifications:
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Plumber Resume Samples.
Improve your chances of getting noticed with a powerful cover letter. Take a look at our guide to create the best cover letter in 2019.
Dear Ms. Stanton,
I am submitting my resume for the position of Plumber. With vocational certification as well as more than 3 years of experience both as an apprentice and as a practicing Plumber, I am confident in the skills I can bring to Kern County Plumbing.
My professional experience includes analyzing architectural blueprints, installing plumbing systems in both commercial and residential buildings and operating a wide variety of both traditional and cutting-edge tools. I have successfully assessed, repaired and maintained the plumbing systems of dozens of businesses and homes, and over the course of my experience I have learned that great Plumbers must have a passion for excellent customer service as well as thorough technical knowledge.
The following are some highlights of my experience:
- Completed a vocational program at Bakersfield College
- Completed an apprenticeship program at the United Association of Bakersfield
- Installed essential components of central plumbing systems for a number of local businesses and residents
- Successfully maintained those systems over a 2-year period
- Repaired plumbing systems for individuals and businesses on an on-call basis
- Installed plumbing fixtures for individuals and businesses as needed
- Learned about new tools, technologies and techniques in order to keep my knowledge as current as possible
I am grateful for the opportunity to bring my commitment to customer service, continuing education and, of course, excellent plumbing to Kern County Plumbing.
Thank you for your time and consideration, and I look forward to speaking with you further about this position.
All the best,