Pick Packer Cover Letter
Pick Packers work in warehouses and are responsible for handling items and preparing shipments. Essential job duties of a Pick Packer include preparing boxes for shipments, loading goods, operating and maintaining picking equipment, pulling inventory for orders, counting items, checking invoices, preparing packages for shipment, placing boxes on conveyor belts, removing defective items, applying labels, sealing packages, weighing packages, and doing data entry work.
Successful cover letter samples for Pick Packer mention the following job skills:
- Stamina and physical strength
- Attention to safety
- Good numeracy skills
- Computer literacy
- Time management and being able to work under pressure
- Effective communication
Beneath is displayed an example cover letter demonstrating similar Pick Packer skills and experience.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Pick Packer Resume Samples.
For more information on what it takes to be a Pick Packer, check out our more complete Pick Packer Job Description.
Dear Mr. Amos:
With this letter and the attached resume, I would like to express my sincere interest in the Pick Packer position you have available. As an organized and detail-oriented professional with five years of experience preparing products for shipment in busy distribution centers, I possess a broad range of knowledge and skills that will enable me to contribute toward the success of your company.
My background includes loading goods, checking product conditions, weighing packages, documenting orders and shipment numbers, and updating records. Through my experience, I have become adept at maintaining inventories while facilitating streamlined packing/shipping operations and maximizing accuracy and efficiency
Some highlights of my professional qualifications include the following:
- Reviewing customer orders, locating and collecting requested products, selecting proper box sizes, and preparing items for shipment in fast-paced distribution centers.
- Instrumental in reorganizing products in warehouses to optimize efficiency and productivity.
- Conducting discontinued product and large-order inventories, restocking items when necessary.
- Skillfully operating various equipment and heavy machinery, including forklifts and jack pallets.
- Providing critical crossover support in other departments as needed.
- Continually demonstrating superior time management and team collaboration abilities.
My proven ability to optimize packing efficiency and success, along with my commitment to ensuring an outstanding level of customer service and satisfaction, will contribute immensely to the success of your distribution center. Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Terry C. Ryckman