Orthodontic Assistant Cover Letter
Orthodontic Assistants provide support to orthodontists and help to deliver a high standard of patient care. These employees work with people who need to solve alignment and spacing issues related to their teeth. Essential job duties of an Orthodontic Assistant are greeting patients, collecting patient information, preparing patients for procedures, cleaning braces, observing changes within a patient’s mouth, taking photographs of teeth, creating molds, sterilizing tools, and completing other tasks as assigned by orthodontists.
Based on our collection of cover letter samples for Orthodontic Assistant, essential job requirements include:
- Orthodontic procedures knowledge
- Infection control
- Being able to interact with all kinds of patients
- Attention to details
- Effective communication
- Organization and planning
- Computer competences
- Being able to follow instructions
Beneath is provided a cover letter example highlighting similar Orthodontic Assistant skills and qualifications.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Orthodontic Assistant Resume Samples.
Dear Dr. Herman:
When I learned of your search for a new Orthodontic Assistant to join your team, I hastened to submit my resume for your review. As an educated and enthusiastic professional with excellent abilities in a variety of dental practices and orthodontic procedures, I am confident that I could make a significant impact as a member of your team in this role.
My experience lies in achieving solid knowledge of numerous orthodontic equipment and procedures while consistently educating patients on oral hygiene and dental appliance care. With my solid team-playing and communication skills, along with my dedication to providing optimal patient experiences, I am positioned to excel in this role at Herman Orthodontics.
Highlights of my experience include the following:
- Excelling as an Orthodontic Assistant for the past three years with Schilling Dentistry & Orthodontics in Cleveland, assisting a team of two orthodontists in caring for patients requiring corrective procedures for teeth alignment and spacing issues.
- Taking impressions, pouring and trimming models, fabricating retainers, developing x-rays, and providing comprehensive assistance as needed throughout patient appointments.
- Achieving proficiency in dental appliances such as retainers, head gear, face masks, and braces.
- Preparing and arranging required tools and instruments for scheduled procedures.
- Educating patients and families on proactive oral hygiene practices and proper care of dental appliances to promote optimal treatment results and healthy checkups.
- Ensuring easy and comfortable patient visits to generate a high level of satisfaction, retention, and referral business.
- Collaborating with peers, orthodontists, and office administrators to create a positive and productive environment.
With my strong understanding of orthodontic procedures and appliances—coupled with my commitment to providing superior treatment plans and patient care—I am prepared to put my knowledge and experience to work for you. I look forward to discussing the position further.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Jamie J. Campbell