Order Picker Cover Letter
Order Pickers work in product warehouses for companies, performing a range of tasks to complete customer orders. Product picking and sorting, label making, goods transportation, and merchandise stocking are all responsibilities often handled in this role. The ability to lift heavy items as well as a keen attention to detail are requirements for success as an Order Picker.
Our collection of cover letters reveals the following types of abilities and qualifications to be of value to include:
- Order scanning and picking
- Stocking shelves
- Container making/packaging
- Quality control/assurance
- Inventory control
- Palletizing and transporting products
Below please find a sample cover letter for an Order Picker highlighting similar skills and experience.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Order Picker Resume Samples.
Let employers know that you mean business, with a professional cover letter. Learn how to write a cover letter in our detailed guide.
Dear Mr. Shepherd:
When I learned of Giant Leap System’s need for a new Order Picker, I was eager to submit the enclosed resume. As a reliable and detail-focused professional with solid experience in order filling and preparation, I am well-positioned to exceed your expectations for this role.
From sorting goods and palletizing products to producing labels and tracking orders, I excel at providing top-notch logistical support to drive accuracy and timeliness in busy warehouses. My proven ability to thrive within team environments—along with my excellent problem-solving and time management skills—prepares me to make a strong contribution to your company.
Highlights of my experience include…
- Performing a variety of responsibilities and tasks to optimize customer service and ensure order accuracy and prompt delivery, including picking orders, stocking merchandise, wrapping and stacking goods, generating product labels, and transferring goods to shipping docks.
- More than six years of experience in order picking and fulfillment at Great Earth, receiving and tracking more than 75,000 orders daily with 98.4% fulfillment accuracy.
- Suggesting and implementing improved processes and tools—including a new method for label printing and the addition of an automated inventory tracker—designed to maximize efficiency and productivity.
- Excelling in fast-paced, physically demanding environments while resolving issues and ensuring accurate completion of necessary tasks.
With my experience providing exceptional support in product warehouses, combined with my inherent interpersonal and organizational skills, I am ready to provide outstanding service for Giant Leap Systems as your next Order Picker. I look forward to discussing the position with you in further detail.
Thank you for your consideration.
Timothy L. Pippin