Office Manager Cover Letter
Office Managers make sure daily operations at an office run smoothly. Some of their specific duties are managing filing systems, using office equipment and software, managing budgets, ordering and replenishing office supplies, helping with staff recruitment, identifying training needs, and attending conferences and other industry events. They are also responsible for adhering to health and safety policies.
Based on our selection of sample cover letters for Office Manager, the most sought-after skills for this job include:
- Organizational and time management abilities
- The ability to work under pressure and to multitask
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Working independently and in a team
- Project management and deadline orientation
- Communication and people skills
- Computer proficiency
Some of these skills are visible in the Office Manager example cover letter provided below.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Office Manager Samples.
A good cover letter can make you stand out from the rest. Learn how to create one in our Cover Letter guide.
Dear Mr. Sauer:
As a skilled administrative professional with comprehensive experience coordinating office operations and performing detailed administrative support functions, I am positioned to make a significant contribution to Whitecore as your next Office Manager.
My background encompasses more than 10 years of experience performing HR responsibilities, managing office equipment and communications systems, developing office policies, and coordinating meetings and special events. With my insightful ability to stimulate effective communication and organizational procedures, I excel at managing projects, overseeing phone and filing systems, and providing exceptional service while partnering with all levels of management to support corporate objectives.
Highlights of my experience include:
- Expertly performing a variety of administrative operations, including staff recruitment and onboarding, document processing, database management, billing / invoicing, and scheduling.
- Demonstrating unparalleled dedication to providing outstanding administrative support for fast-paced senior management teams while streamlining operations and achieving organizational success.
- Excelling at balancing multiple tasks within deadline-driven environments while providing top-level organization and communication skills and improving operational systems.
My skills in staff training, event planning, and general office administration have been finely honed, and I am confident my additional strengths will readily translate to your environment. The chance to offer more insight into my qualifications would be most welcome. Thank you for your consideration; I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Christina K. Lippert