Office Clerk Cover Letter
Office Clerks complete administrative duties in a variety of organizations. Job duties of an Office Clerk are extremely diverse and may include: filling documents, sorting the correspondence, greeting visitors, maintaining databases, performing research, liaising with clients and suppliers, operating office equipment, monitoring expenses, collecting money, generating reports, organizing meetings, and making travel arrangements. They also train other staff members on how to perform work activities.
Most Office Clerk cover letter examples focus on the following qualifications:
- Organization and planning
- Office operations expertise
- Effective communication
- Being able to work without supervision
- Problem-solving orientation
- Deadline orientation and time management
- Computer proficiency
Below is provided an example cover letter for Office Clerk displaying similar skills and aptitudes.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Office Clerk Resume Samples.
Dear Mr. Bruce:
Upon learning of your need for an Office Clerk, I hastened to submit my resume for your review. As an organized and motivated professional with experience providing administrative, accounting, and general operational support to drive maximum corporate efficiency, I am confident I would be a valuable asset to your team.
From performing accounts payable / receivable functions and maintaining records to scheduling appointments and providing superior customer service, my background has prepared me to excel in this role. Backed by superior communication and multitasking capabilities, I excel at driving office productivity.
Highlights of my experience include…
- More than five years of experience performing a range of administrative support functions—including correspondence, phone support, filing, cash management, and basic bookkeeping—while ensuring goal achievement.
- Balancing multiple tasks within deadline-driven environments while providing top-level prioritization and interpersonal skills.
- Obtaining technical proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Exchange, Salesforce.com, SAP, Vantage, and GRMS.
With proven commitment to delivering the highest level of office support, I am well prepared to extend my record of excellent service to your team at Longhouse. Additionally, my flexibility and ability to quickly adapt to a variety of industries and roles positions me to substantially benefit your organization. I welcome the opportunity to discuss this position and my qualifications with you further. Thank you for your consideration.
Irene C. Perkins