Office Cleaner Cover Letter
Office Cleaners perform a variety of tasks to ensure clean, comfortable, and safe facilities for building employees and visitors. Work activities span a wide range of cleaning responsibilities, and successful candidates for this position should demonstrate high levels of physical strength, a reliable work ethic, and experience with heavy-duty cleaning products and equipment.
Sample cover letters for Office Cleaners reveal the following skills and abilities to be of value:
- Restroom cleaning/servicing
- Trash and recycling removal
- Sweeping, mopping, vacuuming floors
- Window washing
- Chemical cleaners/power equipment
- Basic repairs and maintenance
Below is an example of a cover letter for an Office Cleaner mentioning similar qualifications and experience.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Office Cleaner Resume Samples.
A good cover letter can make you stand out from the rest. Learn how to create one in our Cover Letter guide.
Dear Ms. Mealy:
Upon discovering your posting for an Office Cleaner, I was eager to submit my resume for your review. As an experienced and self-motivated individual with superior organization and time management abilities, I am prepared to make a positive impact on SPS Systems in this role.
From vacuuming floors and emptying trash to cleaning restrooms and washing windows, I excel at performing a range of cleaning tasks for large-scale offices to ensure top-notch cleanliness and comfort. Furthermore, I am committed to achieving maximum levels of service and satisfaction for office employees and guests.
My experience and qualifications include the following:
- Contributing to building cleanliness and functionality as a clear for Hopewell Business Solutions for the past five years; handling tasks such as mopping and scrubbing floors, cleaning windows and partitions, removing rubbish, and clearing debris from interior and exterior walkways.
- Consistently positive feedback from office staff and clients for superior performance.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with managers as well as fellow cleaners.
- Solid interpersonal and problem-solving skills; able to assess and resolve issues, concerns, and complaints.
Confident that these and additional strengths will readily translate to your environment, the chance to offer more insight into what I can offer SPS Systems as your next Office Cleaner would be appreciated. Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Bessie S. Moore