Office Cleaner Cover Letter
Office Cleaners perform a variety of tasks to ensure clean, comfortable, and safe facilities for building employees and visitors. Work activities span a wide range of cleaning responsibilities, and successful candidates for this position should demonstrate high levels of physical strength, a reliable work ethic, and experience with heavy-duty cleaning products and equipment.
Sample cover letters for Office Cleaners reveal the following skills and abilities to be of value:
- Restroom cleaning/servicing
- Trash and recycling removal
- Sweeping, mopping, vacuuming floors
- Window washing
- Chemical cleaners/power equipment
- Basic repairs and maintenance
Below is an example of a cover letter for an Office Cleaner mentioning similar qualifications and experience.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Office Cleaner Resume Samples.
Let employers know that you mean business, with a professional cover letter. Learn how to write a cover letter in our detailed guide.
Dear Ms. Mealy:
Upon discovering your posting for an Office Cleaner, I was eager to submit my resume for your review. As an experienced and self-motivated individual with superior organization and time management abilities, I am prepared to make a positive impact on SPS Systems in this role.
From vacuuming floors and emptying trash to cleaning restrooms and washing windows, I excel at performing a range of cleaning tasks for large-scale offices to ensure top-notch cleanliness and comfort. Furthermore, I am committed to achieving maximum levels of service and satisfaction for office employees and guests.
My experience and qualifications include the following:
- Contributing to building cleanliness and functionality as a clear for Hopewell Business Solutions for the past five years; handling tasks such as mopping and scrubbing floors, cleaning windows and partitions, removing rubbish, and clearing debris from interior and exterior walkways.
- Consistently positive feedback from office staff and clients for superior performance.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with managers as well as fellow cleaners.
- Solid interpersonal and problem-solving skills; able to assess and resolve issues, concerns, and complaints.
Confident that these and additional strengths will readily translate to your environment, the chance to offer more insight into what I can offer SPS Systems as your next Office Cleaner would be appreciated. Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Bessie S. Moore