Office Administrative Assistant Cover Letter
Office Administrative Assistants ensure the smooth running of business operations in office settings. These employees usually provide support to executives and complete tasks such as: taking phone calls, maintaining relationships with customers, organizing meetings, making travel arrangements, writing reports, maintaining calendars, maintaining filing systems, greeting visitors, ordering office supplies, operating and maintaining office equipment, and completing other duties as assigned by managers.
Essential job requirements seen on an Office Administrative Assistant cover letter usually include:
- Office operations knowledge
- Managerial skills
- Organization and planning
- Telephone etiquette
- Problem solving orientation
- Computer competences
- Attention to details
- Time management and work prioritization
Beneath is provided a cover letter sample for Office Administrative Assistant highlighting comparable job skills.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Office Administrative Assistant Resume Samples.
Dear Ms. Davis:
As an experienced administrative professional, I am pleased to present the enclosed resume in response to your posting. With a broad knowledge base in efficient office operations, executive-level support, and customer service, I am prepared to excel as your next Office Administrative Assistant.
Through success in developing office policies, coordinating schedules and travel, and performing basic bookkeeping tasks, I am well versed in the nuances of extensive administrative functions. I adeptly manage and complete a high-volume of responsibilities while simultaneously delivering outstanding customer service. Furthermore, my sharp attention to detail, my tireless work ethic, and my dedication to top-notch efficiency is sure to make me a strong contributor in this position.
Consider the following highlights of my experience:
- Facilitating administrative efficiency through expertise in time management, communication, cross-team coordination, and organization skills.
- Performing accurate, detailed accounts payable / receivable operations within fast-paced offices.
- Leveraging outstanding interpersonal skills to forge beneficial and lasting relationships with customers and peers, resulting in productive and profitable environments.
- Earning distinction as “Employee of the Month” on five separate occasions—awarded by the company CEO—in recognition of superior overall performance.
- Attaining comprehensive knowledge in a variety of computer programs, including Microsoft Office Suite and QuickBooks.
Furthermore, my proactive nature and my ability to effectively collaborate with other team members offer additional skills essential to this position. I believe I would be an immense asset to your team and look forward to hearing from you to discuss how I may contribute to your goals. Thank you for your time and consideration.
April C. Decker