Nursery Assistant Cover Letter
Nursery Assistants work directly with preschool-age children and are often employed by nursery schools. Common work activities include helping prepare meals and snacks and delivering them to children, keeping a detailed log of children coming and going, creating daily plans, dealing with random conflicts between children, cleaning up after group activities and assisting in facilitating group activities.
The following are some of the most common skills and qualifications featured on Nursery Assistant cover letters.
- Experience handling infants and toddlers
- Knowledge of Child Development
- Interpersonal skills
- Positive Demeanor
- Organizational skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Creative thinker
- Love of children
Below is a sample Nursery Assistant cover letter that highlights these skills and abilities.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Nursery Assistant Resume Samples.
Dear Mr. Styles,
Upon learning of your search for a Nursery Assistant, I have decided to submit my resume for your consideration. As a Nursery Assistant with a love for children and three years of experience working at Crestwick Nursery School, I think I have what is required to succeed at your school.
My professional experience includes providing a safe and fun learning environment for preschool children on a daily basis. My experience makes me think I can do great things at Reynolds Nursery School.
The following is a list of my most relevant skills and accomplishments.
- De-escalated conflicts between children on a daily basis
- Created and performed counting and other math songs using acoustic guitar
- Explained progress and incident reports to parents on a daily basis
- Fostered a fun and safe learning environment consistently
- Kept track of enrolled children and daily check in logs
I can’t remember a day at work when I ever felt anything negative towards a child. I know that even the worst tantrums are part of a child’s development, and I revel in my ability to help them develop. If you’re interested in granting me an interview, then please contact me as soon as possible. Thank you for your consideration.
Ryan L. Tannerson