Network Analyst Cover Letter
Network Analysts prepare and connect computers in a network, enabling those computers to be able to work together and share information. In their day to day job, Network Analysts may perform equipment diagnostics, follow vendor-troubleshooting procedures, and take corrective actions based on analytical results to ensure uninterrupted network service
Skills relevant to this position that should be displayed in a cover letter include the following:
- Ability to Analyze, identify, and diagnose common faults and symptoms in a network
- Education and training in IT systems
- Troubleshooting skills
- Ability to follow established procedures
- Communication skills and ability to serve costumers directly.
Scroll down to see an example of an example cover letter for Network Analyst candidate.
A good cover letter can make you stand out from the rest. Learn how to create one in our Cover Letter guide.
Dear Mr. Greenert:
I am writing to submit my resume to be considered for the open position of Network Analyst at Brownley Tech. My work and education history has provided me with a broad range of IT and business skills and a passion to fill this role and contribute to the great work of your company.
My degree in computer science provided me with the foundation to use and create a variety of computer systems and networks to better meet business needs. My work experience, particularly my years as a Network Analyst at Wharf Systems provided me with on the job experience in developing, implementing and maintaining complex IT networks.
The following are some highlights of my qualifications and experience:
- As Network Analyst at Wharf Systems, supported a $15m refresh of wireless and infrastructure network equipment in multiple data centers and remote locations
- Initiated, updated, tracked, and closed trouble tickets on alarmed hardware and software circuit fault isolation using remote test equipment
- Worked to develop and/or implement network management tools and processes to improve capabilities and to ensure quality service levels across all managed networks
- Administered servers running services such as DHCP, RADIUS, MySQL, and hypervisors
- Organized, executed and managed scheduled network maintenances including software, hardware, and topology changes. Evaluated staff skills and delegated Engineers to perform non-critical tasks on the network
My knowledge of building and maintaining IT networks, and my passion for using networks to improve business efficiency, make me a strong candidate for the position of Network Analyst at Brownley Tech. I look forward to the opportunity to be a part of the team. Thank you for your consideration.
Esther M. Campbell