Mobile Developer Cover Letter
The role of a Mobile Developer is to discuss software requirements with clients and develop software for mobile devices, such as smartphones and tablets. Their responsibilities include following client specifications, designing applications, solving technical issues, writing source code, assessing program effectiveness, making changes on client request, and collaborating with other internal departments.
Many Mobile Developer cover letters highlight the following skills and competencies:
- Education of training in IT, web design or computer science
- Awareness of trends in user experience
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Strong attention to detail and design
- Ability to meet deadlines
Below is a Mobile Developer cover letter that showcases some of these competencies.
Dear Ms. Holmes,
My professional experience includes designing and crafting code for various mobile applications, and then testing the resulting code to meet client needs. I also have experience working in a collaborative environment and presenting status updates to project stakeholders.
Here are some highlights of my qualifications and professional achievements in mobile application design:
Designed and developed an Android 2d game called Chota Bheem with backend as Sqlite.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining iOS and Android applications for Sallex.
- Wrote test cases for all new features added and performed multiple rounds of regression testing to maintain the quality of the products
- Refined and developed features resulting in decrease of crashes by 60%, increase in user retention by 300%
- As a personal project, designed and developed an Android game called SSQuire, which was successfully deployed in the Google App Store.
My passion for designing useful and appealing mobile application software is what drives me to pursue a career at your company, and my eye for design and user-driven approach to development make me an ideal candidate. If you think I’d be a good fit for LiveWire, then please reach out to set up an interview at your earliest convenience.
Martin D. McElhannon