Medical Esthetician Cover Letter
Medical Estheticians provide comprehensive skin care services and treatments to clients, customizing each service to clients’ unique goals and needs and ensuring outstanding client service. Typically working for spas or salons, they leverage a deep knowledge of tools, techniques, and therapies to enhance clients’ skin and drive sales and profitability.
Our compilation of successful cover letters for Medical Estheticians often mention the following skills and qualifications:
- Consultations/client needs analysis
- Tailored skincare solutions
- Facials and skin peels
- Laser hair removal
- Vela treatments
- Facility operations
- Administrative support
- Client service excellence
A sample cover letter mentioning comparable experience and abilities follows below.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Medical Esthetician Resume Samples.
Don't send your resume without a cover letter. Find out how to create a professional cover letter in our guide.
Dear Ms. Penley:
Upon learning of Jade Spa & Salon’s posting for a Medical Esthetician, I hastened to submit my resume for your review. As an experienced, service-oriented professional with expertise in skincare treatments, regimens, and products, I am confident that I could make a significant and positive impact on your establishment.
My background lies in providing outstanding client service and satisfaction while striving to improve and enhance clients’ skin health through minimally invasive therapies and procedures. In my previous positions, my service level to high-end clients has resulted in a generous repeat customer base and revenue growth. With my superior interpersonal talents and my meticulous attention to detail, I am excited to extend my record of exceptional client attention to Jade Spa & Salon and ensure optimal customer experiences and outcomes.
Highlights of my experience include the following:
- Excelling as an Esthetician with Burke Williams in Beverly Hills for the past seven years, performing various skincare treatments including laser hair removal (Syneron IPL and Diode Laser), facials, microdermabrasion, chemical peels, dermaplaning, skin tightening, and Vela smooth and shape cellulite treatments.
- Consulting with clients to uncover their needs and determine the best services and treatments to achieve their objectives; recommend additional services to accelerate goal achievement and maximize up-sales.
- Fostering rewarding relationships with customers through comprehensive product knowledge and warm, personable demeanor.
- Contributing to day-to-day operations such as opening/closing, sales, inventory control, appointment scheduling, and new esthetician training.
- collaborating with peers and management to generate a positive and welcoming environment.
- Licensed to practice skin care in the state of California.
With my background and skill set, I am prepared to put my knowledge and experience to work for you. In fact, I am confident that I can enhance client satisfaction and exceed your expectations for this role. I look forward to discussing the position further. Thank you for your consideration.
Joanne T. Henshaw