Massage Therapist Cover Letter
Massage Therapists manipulate the soft tissues of the body to relieve pain and help clients relax. Massage can also be used to rehabilitate injuries, improve blood circulation, decrease stress, and improve wellness. Duties of a Massage Therapist include: discussing symptoms and medical history with patients, recommending massage types, developing treatment plans, teaching clients how to improve their posture, and monitoring client condition. There are dozens of massage types, and Massage Therapists are often specialized in more than one.
Based on our selection of cover letter examples, essential qualifications of a Massage Therapist include:
- Massage therapy expertise
- License from a trade school
- Stamina and resilience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A professional appearance
- Self-promotion skills
Below is provided an example cover letter displaying comparable Massage Therapist skills.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Massage Therapist Resume Samples.
Dear Ms. Hampton:
My passion for merging traditional and alternative medical disciplines, coupled with my dedication to quality holistic care, reflects a strong match with Redolent Medical Massage’s vision and mission. Upon learning of your posting for a Massage Therapist, I hastened to submit my resume for your review.
As you will see, my background includes outstanding success in dynamic massage therapist roles. Since 2009, I have contributed to the health and wellbeing of diverse clientele, assessing body conditions and pinpointing areas of pain or sensitivity to alleviate. Over the course of the past seven years, I have seen firsthand how the fundamentals of massage therapy can guide the care that I provide to each client and optimize their comfort levels.
I am now excited to accept a new opportunity and look forward to establishing a lasting commitment to Redolent. My experience includes the following:
- Interacting effectively and compassionately with clients, using active listening skills to assess needs, identify appropriate treatments and equipment, and achieve their unique goals.
- Achieving an average client return rate of 56%, as well as an average rate of 49% for upgraded services.
- Utilizing warm and friendly demeanor to establish trusting and loyal client relationships.
- Demonstrating a personal and professional commitment to holistic health and promoting healthy lifestyle choices.
- Quickly and skillfully mastering new techniques and tools; maintaining up-to-date state and national licensure.
The combination of my dedication to the transformative benefits of massage therapy combined with my empathic, enthusiastic nature continues to define my abilities. I look forward to meeting with you to discuss your needs and how my talents can contribute toward your team’s objectives.
Mary S. Torres