Marketing Communications Specialist Cover Letter
Marketing Communications Specialists play a key role in developing and executing organizations’ advertising and marketing operations, leveraging their expertise in copywriting, social media and campaign management to increase brand awareness and accelerate revenue growth. Typical work activities include performing research, creating innovative campaigns and producing promotional copy.
Other skills and areas of expertise often reflected in successful cover letters for this position include:
- Advertising and PR
- Brand promotion, awareness, and expansion
- Social media networking
- Digital and traditional marketing
- Revenue growth/ROI
- Media and vendor relations
- Lead generation/qualification
- Budget planning and management
Following is a sample cover letter for a Marketing Communications Specialist with similar abilities and experience.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Marketing Communications Specialist Resume Samples.
Improve your chances of getting noticed with a powerful cover letter. Take a look at our guide to create the best cover letter in 2019.
Dear Mr. Strother:
Achieving success in the marketing/communications world requires the ability to conceptualize innovative promotional strategies and copy, lead teams throughout campaigns and program launches and create key client relationships. As a creative and adaptable professional with 13 years of excellent experience directing successful and revenue-producing marketing, advertising and general communications initiatives, I am well prepared to offer these strengths – and many others – to make a significant impact on your organization as your next Marketing Communications Specialist.
From developing copy and producing targeted campaigns to creating dynamic marketing programs and utilizing social media channels to maximize brand exposure, my expertise can be leveraged to enable successful marketing and communications strategies and help businesses to achieve their unique goals. I excel at implementing forward-thinking initiatives and concepts to create trusted relationships and sustained revenue growth.
Selected highlights of my qualifications and accomplishments include…
- Driving comprehensive communications and marketing strategies – including radio, print, outdoor, direct mail, social networking, and email campaigns – to drive brand recognition and enhancement for companies such as Maxwell, Champion, and Blue Sky Technologies.
- Creating and executing annual public relations efforts, incorporating media relations, copywriting, vendor management and social media.
- Spearheading lead generation, qualification, and nurturing through CRM software and developing comprehensive marketing automation campaigns, generating up to $750K in additional revenue.
- Holding responsibility for administering budgets of up to $5.3M for marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Invigorating corporate brand identities through proven and innovative communication strategies and dynamic collateral designed to incorporate company values and talents.
- Earning a Bachelor of Science in Marketing and PR from the University of New York.
Considering my proven talent for overseeing the conceptualization, implementation, and execution of ambitious marketing and communication plans, combined with my ability to motivate teams and foster enduring client relations, I am well positioned to immensely benefit Tuli Systems in this role. I look forward to discussing the position further with you.
Thank you for your consideration.
Blake E. Lagrange