Maid Cover Letter
A Maid’s job is to perform a variety of cleaning tasks in either residential or commercial environments. A proficiency in the use of cleaning tools/apparatuses and in the application of diverse cleaning products is required in this role, as is the ability to move through tasks efficiently and thoroughly to achieve desired results. Maintaining a focus on customer service and on-the-job performance excellence is a must to succeed as a Maid.
Typical work activities and areas of strength often mentioned in cover letters for Maid include:
- Dusting, vacuuming, mopping, waxing
- Bathroom cleaning/disinfecting
- Routine and deep cleaning
- Surface and floor cleaning
- Customer service, retention, and referrals
- Scheduling and calendar management
- Complaint/issue resolution
A sample cover letter for a Maid follows below.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Maid Resume Samples.
A good cover letter can make you stand out from the rest. Learn how to create one in our Cover Letter guide.
Dear Ms. Bowen:
When I learned of your need for an experienced and detail-focused Maid, I was immediately eager to send you my resume for your consideration. As a motivated professional with nine years of housecleaning experience coupled with superior communication and time management abilities, I am prepared to significantly benefit your household in this role.
My background includes excellent experience performing a wide array of cleaning tasks while meticulously evaluating results to ensure top-notch quality and outcomes. I excel at providing outstanding customer service leading to high levels of satisfaction, retention, and referrals. My additional strengths in physical stamina and efficiency will enable me to make a substantial and positive impact as your next Maid.
Highlights of my experience include…
- Cleaning homes of up to 3,600 square feet over the past nine years, maintaining an ongoing customer roster and holding a 97% client retention rate.
- Performing tasks including dusting, vacuuming, mopping/waxing floors, laundry, changing bed linens, cleaning bathrooms, cleaning windows, and washing dishes.
- Providing a “deep clean” service to customers upon request, going beyond the routine cleaning tasks to include carpet cleaning and baseboard scrubbing, among others.
- Demonstrating solid customer service and organization skills; ability to accurately assess and resolve any emerging issues.
- Working flexibly with evolving customer needs and last-minute schedule changes.
Confident that these and additional strengths will readily translate to your home’s needs, the chance to offer more insight into my qualifications would be appreciated. Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Louisa J. Bolton