Legal Secretary Cover Letter
Legal Secretaries provide assistance to lawyers and complete various clerical and administrative tasks. Common responsibilities of a Legal Secretary include liaising with partners and clients, greeting visitors, performing research, drafting legal documents, maintaining records, handling correspondence, cultivating client relationships, and keeping information confidential. Constant knowledge updating is required of these professionals in order to complete their duties at high standards.
Most cover letter examples for Legal Secretary focus on the following qualifications:
- Legal terminology knowledge
- Research skills
- Telephone etiquette
- Customer service orientation
- Meticulous attention to details
- Computer proficiency
- Experience with litigation management software
- Time management and deadline orientation
Those interested in a Legal Secretary position can check similar qualifications in the cover letter sample provided below.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Legal Secretary Resume Samples.
Dear Mr. Peterson:
Upon learning of your need for a Legal Secretary, I felt compelled to submit my resume for your review. As an experienced legal assistant with experience providing comprehensive administrative and client support, I am confident that I would be a valuable asset to your team.
My background consists of more than 10 years’ experience overseeing administrative and operational functions for senior-level attorneys. Backed by superior communication and multitasking capabilities, I excel at providing exceptional organizational and time-management skills and driving optimal law office efficiency and success.
Highlights of my experience include…
- Greeting clients, managing complex calendars, scheduling meetings, preparing legal documents, conducting research, and maintaining confidential records while ensuring adherence to internal policies to realize maximum efficiency and productivity.
- Balancing multiple tasks within deadline-driven atmospheres while providing top-level interpersonal skills and maintaining strict attention to detail.
- Delivering an exceptional level of service and support while consistently completing work ahead of schedule to propel firm productivity and enhance client satisfaction.
With my proven commitment to delivering the highest level of law office support, I am well prepared to extend my record of exceptional service to your team. I welcome the opportunity to discuss this position and my qualifications with you further. Thank you for your consideration.