Leasing Consultant Cover Letter
Leasing Consultants are in charge for ensuring high occupancy rates for lease properties. These professionals identify and attract potential clients with the purpose of turning them into actual ones. Work activities Leasing Consultants usually complete include: showing vacant apartments, informing clients on lease terms, processing applications, negotiating lease renewals, handling maintenance and repair requests from tenants, and inspecting properties on a regular basis. In order to perform their job at high standards, Leasing Consultants need to update their knowledge of property market status.
Most cover letter samples for this role focus on the following assets:
- Previous experience as a leasing agent
- Real estate law knowledge
- Customer service orientation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer competences
- Attention to details
- Time management and the ability to work under pressure
- Stamina and perseverance
Below is visible an example cover letter showcasing similar aptitudes.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Leasing Consultant Resume Samples.
Dear Ms. Graff:
Upon learning of your posting for a Leasing Consultant, I hastened to submit my resume for your review. As an accomplished professional with proven experience driving profitable property leasing transactions while managing comprehensive unit support and maintenance activities, I am confident that I can transition seamlessly into this role with your complex.
Strategically negotiating lease agreements and renewals, managing rental documentation, and building outstanding business relationships define my career accomplishments. With superior negotiation and interpersonal skills, I excel at assessing needs, communicating with tenants and brokers, and establishing solid and lasting relationships to propel business success. Additionally, my strategic insight into effective and dynamic marketing ideas and collateral has enabled substantial profit increases and positions me ready to vitally impact leasing management at SunVale.
Highlights of my experience include…
- Honing expertise in complex negotiations, market research and analysis, and client / tenant relations; remaining up-to-date on current real estate market trends and performance.
- Led potential tenant tours, completed applications, and resolved resident complaints, all while demonstrating a steadfast commitment to providing outstanding client service.
- Maintaining and expanding an extensive network of business contacts, including real estate brokers, leasing agents, developers, contractors, attorneys, and landlords.
- Excelling at balancing multiple responsibilities within challenging, fast-paced environments while providing top-level time management, problem-solving, and communication skills.
My strengths in driving property leasing success have been finely honed, and I am confident my additional strengths will readily translate to your environment. The chance to offer more insight into my qualifications would be most welcome. Thank you for your time and consideration; I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Neal E. Morgan