Leasing Agent Cover Letter
Leasing Agents provide support to residential landlords by securing tenants. Examples of Leasing Agent duties include showing apartments, handling rental applications, supervising move-ins, ensuring customer service, determining the viability of potential customers, monitoring the property market, and closing deals. They are also required to update their knowledge of property aspects, such as crime, zoning, or expansion.
Based on our collection of sample cover letters for Lease Agents, the most important skills for the job are:
- Knowledge of real estate law and leasing
- Sales abilities and a proven track of overachieving sales quota
- Computer proficiency and Microsoft Office skills
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Customer focus
- Problem-solving orientation
A Leasing Agent example cover letter showing comparable skills is provided below.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Leasing Agent Resume Samples.
Dear Mr. Stephens:
Upon learning of your posting for a Leasing Agent, I hastened to submit my resume for your review. As an accomplished professional with experience driving profitable property transactions while managing comprehensive support activities within the real estate industry, I am confident that my additional skills and related background will enable me to transition seamlessly into an apartment leasing leadership role with your company.
Strategically negotiating lease agreements and renewals, managing rental documentation, and building outstanding business relationships define my career accomplishments. With superior negotiation and interpersonal skills, I excel at assessing needs, communicating with tenants and brokers, and establishing solid and lasting relationships to propel business success.
Highlights of my experience include…
- Honing expertise in complex negotiations, market research and analysis, and client / tenant relations; remaining up-to-date on current real estate market trends and performance.
- Demonstrating a steadfast dedication to providing outstanding client service; generating and sustaining a viable customer base and forging strategic relationships with diverse real estate professionals.
- Excelling at balancing multiple responsibilities within challenging, fast-paced environments while providing top-level time management, problem-solving, and communication skills.
My strengths in driving real estate business success have been finely honed, and I am confident my additional strengths will readily translate to your environment. The chance to offer more insight into my qualifications would be most welcome. Thank you for your time and consideration; I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Walter M. Bell