IT Business Analyst Cover Letter
IT Business Analysts helps aligning a company’s information technology capabilities to its business objectives. Essential work activities of an IT Business Analyst are implementing technology solutions, communicating program requirements to stakeholders, handling business cases, analyzing and communicating requirements, determining if a solution has fulfilled requirements, taking part to design sessions with the implementation team, setting data migration rules, and creating functional specifications.
Employers select cover letters demonstrating the following IT Business Analyst skills and abilities:
- Business analysis skills
- Information technology expertise
- Business acumen
- Analytical thinking
- Organizational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal abilities
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Time management
- Computer proficiency
Below is provided a cover letter sample for IT Business Analyst highlighting similar skills and experience.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive IT Business Analyst Resume Samples.
Improve your chances of getting noticed with a powerful cover letter. Take a look at our guide to create the best cover letter in 2019.
Dear Ms. Newell:
Upon review of your posting for a IT Business Analyst, I felt compelled to submit my resume for your consideration. As an experienced and tech-savvy professional with comprehensive expertise in developing and implementing a variety of technical solutions to achieve goals while managing projects throughout all phases, I am confident that I would significantly contribute to the objectives of your company.
My career accomplishments include more than 14 years of experience analyzing business needs, developing product requirements, launching IT tools and systems, and training staff to facilitate improved operations and efficiency and realize significant revenue gains. My superior communication and problem-solving skills allow me to excel in driving teams through all facets of project life cycles and ensuring optimal results and business gains.
Consider the following highlights of my qualifications:
- Excelling as a Technical Business Analyst for The Crayton Company, identifying deficiencies and needs, adapting and enhancing information systems, providing guidance to employees, participating in strategic planning sessions, and advising on resource allocation and new protocol.
- Realizing a 56% increase in business leads through website development and administration utilizing Dreamweaver HTML/CSS.
- Spearheaded projects throughout their full life cycles, developing benchmarks and best practices while coaching and leading team members to achieve timely and cost-effective outcomes.
- Analyzing a full range of business concerns, needs, and requirements across business areas and units to determine and recommended IT-related processes, products, and solutions to meet objectives.
- Providing essential team leadership and support while building key stakeholder relationships through effective interpersonal, organizational, and leadership abilities.
With a proven track record of analyzing business information and spearheading full life cycle IT project management, I am positioned to vastly exceed your expectations for this role and substantially benefit your organization. I look forward to discussing the position in further detail.
Thank you for your consideration.
William B. Bennett