Insurance Broker Cover Letter
Insurance Brokers are in charge for choosing suitable insurance cover for their clients, whether they are organizations or individuals. These professionals intermediate between clients and insurance companies and help clients locate the best insurance deal offer. Typical work activities of an Insurance Broker include cultivating client relationships, attending meetings, determining client insurance needs, maintaining their knowledge of insurance products, collecting insurance premiums, negotiating policy terms with insurance providers, and delivering reports to insurance underwriters.
A well-written cover letter for Insurance Broker should focus on the following skills and abilities:
- Negotiation skills
- Knowledge of insurance industry
- Strong communication and interpersonal abilities
- Business acumen
- Analytical thinking
- Problem solving orientation
- Administrative writing skills
- Computer proficiency
- Being able to work under pressure
Comparable skills and experience can be seen in the cover letter example displayed just below.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Insurance Broker Resume Samples.
Dear Mr. Martin:
When I learned of your search for a new Insurance Broker to join your team at Wayward Insurance, I quickly decided to submit my resume for your consideration. With more than 12 years of excellent experience in insurance sales and client relationship management, I am confident that I would significantly benefit your company and make a positive impact in this position.
My background spans strong experience in comprehensive tasks such as assessing client insurance needs, identifying and pursuing new clients, forging positive relationships, and amending existing policies to ensure full client satisfaction and retention. With complementary deep understanding of various types of insurance, my superior sales, interpersonal, presentation, and time management abilities position me ready to thrive in this role.
Consider the following highlights of my experience:
- Accelerating sales of different kinds of insurance products—including whole life, term life, home, and health—and corresponding policyholder services while educating clients about product offerings and presenting and selling the best plans to meet their needs.
- Penetrating previously untapped markets through superior research talents, customer relationship building, and innovative marketing strategies.
- Developing customized insurance plans and advising clients on the best methods to fill claims.
- Keenly negotiating broker fees to optimize both personal and business financial outcomes.
- Providing an exceptional level of customer service, quickly building rapport with new and existing customers while continually achieving outstanding levels of satisfaction and loyalty.
- Utilizing organizational, communication, and motivational skills to generate peak results.
With my expertise in insurance sales, coupled with my enthusiasm and dedication to achieving success, I believe I could quickly surpass your expectations. I look forward to discussing the position in further detail. Thank you for your consideration.
Bernard D. Anson