Industrial Electrician Cover Letter
Industrial Electricians are responsible for operating, installing and maintaining the electrical controls and systems of an industrial plant or site. Typical work activities include reading diagrams and blueprints of wiring and circuitry, inspecting large industrial electrical equipment such as fans and motors, using diagnostic tools to test electrical systems, installing circuitry and wiring using hand tools and performing regular maintenance on the components of electrical systems.
Below are some of the skills and qualifications you will typically find on an Industrial Electrician cover letter.
- Completion of an Apprenticeship accredited by the NECA or IBEW
- Proficiency with hand tools
- Extensive knowledge of electrical systems and their components
- Ability to read electrical blueprints and diagrams
- Customer service skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Detail orientated
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
Below is an example of an Industrial Electrician cover letter that highlights some of these skills and qualifications.
Dear Mr. Rodriguez,
Upon learning of your need for an Industrial Technician, I have decided to submit my resume for consideration. As someone with four years of experience as a licensed Electrician, and who has worked on several industrial productions, I believe I have acquired the skills and knowledge necessary to be an asset to your organization.
My professional experience includes working with a team of fellow Industrial Electricians to install, maintain and repair industrial electrical systems. I would love the opportunity to help Bryant Industries achieve their goals.
Below are some of my most relevant qualifications and accomplishments:
- Completed NECA accredited Electrician Apprenticeship
- Passed Electrician licensing exam
- Used diagnostic software to test and troubleshoot electrical systems and equipment on a regular basis
- Installed all wiring and circuitry of industrial systems on numerous projects
While other candidates may have similar accomplishments, I think it is my dedication to mastering my craft that sets me apart from other candidates. If you would like to learn more in an interview, then please give me a call at your earliest convenience.
John E. Burke