HR Recruiter Cover Letter
Hr Recruiters are responsible for attracting and retaining valuable employees in an organization. Essential responsibilities of a Hr Recruiter include the following: designing and implementing recruiting strategies, writing job descriptions, posting jobs, screening candidate resumes, organizing interviews, filtering candidates, discussing job requirements with applicants, presenting benefits and compensation, conducting orientation tours, following legislation in the field, and participating in professional organizations.
Eligible cover letter samples for Hr Recruiter should mention the following skills and qualifications:
- Human resources expertise
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Perseverance and patience
- Quality focus
- Support for diversity
- Computer competences
Just below is displayed a cover letter example for Hr Recruiter demonstrating similar abilities and experience.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive HR Recruiter Resume Samples.
Don't send your resume without a cover letter. Find out how to create a professional cover letter in our guide.
Dear Ms. Sullivan:
If you are looking for an accomplished and dedicated professional with proven experience as well as outstanding organization and communication skills to join your team as your next HR Recruiter, I invite you to consider the enclosed resume outlining my credentials. With my background and my skill set in talent acquisition and candidate management, I possess a wide range of knowledge and talents that will allow me to contribute toward the success of your company.
My expertise includes successfully coordinating full-cycle organizational recruitment processes, including candidate prospecting, screening, and interviewing. For the past eight years, I have excelled in a dynamic role as a Recruiter for Omnesty, Inc., anticipating staffing needs and consistently identifying and recruiting optimal talent to achieve or exceed goals. Furthermore, my success in training and supervising staff positions me to make a significant contribution to your organization.
Consider the following highlights of my achievements:
- Performing all facets of talent acquisition—including candidate sourcing, needs analysis, in-depth interviews, and skill level assessment—to generate outstanding candidate placements and achieve corporate objectives.
- Recruiting and securing new personnel through social networking sites, employment websites, job fairs, community organizations, advocacy groups, military transition centers, local colleges, and governmental agencies.
- Processing and submitting new-hire paperwork including W-4s, background checks, and insurance/benefit enrollments.
- Initiating and facilitating training and orientation programs for new employees.
- Establishing solid and trusting business relationships through exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Holding a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources; on track to earn credential as a Certified Human Resource Professional (CHRP) in 2018.
My proven dedication to optimizing organizational success through my expert knowledge of recruiting strategies will contribute immensely to the success of your company.
Thank you for your consideration, and I hope to hear from you soon.
Peter P. Guillory