HR Manager Cover Letter
Hr Managers are responsible for recruiting and managing personnel in an organization. Some of their duties are attracting valuable employees, administering payroll and benefits, organizing training sessions, managing staff transactions, observing personnel performance, tracking expenses, and maintaining human resources information confidentiality. Constant training in order to update their professional knowledge is required for this role.
Based on our collection of Hr Manager cover letter samples, eligible candidates should demonstrate the following skills:
- Human resources expertise
- Organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Project management experience
- Training and performance management
- The ability to resolve conflicts
- Good writing abilities
- Computer literacy and Microsoft Office skills
Similar qualifications can be seen in the Hr Manager sample cover letter provided below.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive HR Manager Resume Samples.
Improve your chances of getting noticed with a powerful cover letter. Take a look at our guide to create the best cover letter in 2019.
Dear Mr. Gott:
Upon learning of your need for an HR Manager, I felt compelled to submit my resume for your review. With more than 13 years of experience in directing human resources operations, as well as my expertise in managing staff training and development functions, I can exceed your expectations in this role.
My background lies in successfully overseeing staff recruitment, performance evaluations, compensation structures, and benefits administration while ensuring compliance with policies and procedures. Throughout my career history, I have managed talent selection practices, process improvements, and employee relations while ensuring alignment with—and achievement of—organizational goals and objectives. Additionally, my established success in designing and presenting extensive, customized training programs to facilitate optimal staff development positions me to make a significant contribution to your company.
The following achievements demonstrate my qualification for this position:
- Spearheading a wide range of human resources functions—including recruitment, appraisals, and change management—to generate streamlined, efficient operations and achieve organizational objectives.
- Innovating dynamic policies, programs, and initiatives to optimize organizational performance and improve employee relations while providing ongoing advisement and feedback to senior management teams.
- Designing customized training materials and conducting seminars, programs, and workshops to drive staff education and development efforts within a broad array of topics, including professional development, leadership, and diversity.
- Establishing solid and trusting relationships through exceptional communication skills; utilizing superior organizational, interpersonal, and presentation skills to propel programs and teams to peak results.
My proven dedication to optimizing organizational success through my acute knowledge of human resources operations and training strategies will contribute immensely to the success of The EtraVia Corporation. Thank you for your consideration; I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Jason A. Baker