HR Intern Cover Letter
Hr Interns are entry-level workers looking to acquire hands-on experience in the human resources field. They complete simple duties, such as answering emails, handling correspondence, screening applications, performing data entry, updating databases, setting up desk supply kits for employees, preparing orientation paperwork, posting job openings, and helping to organize interviews.
Based on our selection of example cover letters for Hr Interns, essential job requirements include:
- Human resources training
- A good academic record
- Detail orientation and accuracy
- Organization and planning
- Work prioritization
- Computer competences
- The ability to without supervision
- Self-motivation and initiative
- Being able to work in a fast paced environment
Comparable job qualifications and skills are presented in the sample cover letter displayed below.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Hr Intern Resume Samples.
Dear Mr. Paterson:
When I learned of your need for a new HR Intern to come on board, I felt compelled to submit my resume for your consideration. With broad knowledge of staff training, administrative support, and program coordination coupled with complementary skills obtained throughout my educational background, I feel confident that I would significantly benefit your organization in this internship role.
Having achieved my undergraduate degree in Business Administration from the University of Wyoming, I am now pursuing my MBA with a concentration in Human Resources from Cheyenne Mountain College. In addition, my professional background has included relevant responsibilities such as training, program planning, data analysis, records management, and cross-cultural communications. Furthermore, my technical proficiencies span diverse programs and platforms, including Dropbox, Salesforce, Microsoft Office Suite, and Google Drive. With these attributes in mind, coupled with my determination and my drive to succeed, I am ready to thrive in this challenging and energizing field.
Highlights of my background include:
- Attaining a comprehensive knowledge of a broad range of HR issues, including staff recruitment functions, workforce planning, federal HR regulations, and workplace diversity.
- Leveraging administrative and office support talents to improve processes, outperform expectations, and optimize efficiency and productivity.
- Utilizing organizational, analytical, and motivational skills to propel projects and teams to peak results; consistently demonstrating the utmost professionalism in my achievements.
With my advanced education and experience in various human resources and administrative responsibilities, combined with my excellent time management and problem-solving abilities, I believe I could swiftly surpass your expectations in this role. I look forward to discussing this opportunity in further detail.
Thank you for your consideration.
Kristine B. Leverette