HR Coordinator Cover Letter
HR Coordinators are found in a variety of organizations and their role is to recruit, manage, and train employees. Typical HR Coordinator duties include overseeing human resources processes, recruiting and hiring employees, administering payroll and benefits, conducting audits, organizing interviews, identifying training needs, finding ways to improve employment policies, and making recommendations to management.
Those interested in a HR Coordinator career should highlight in their cover letters the following qualifications:
- Human resources expertise
- Leadership and managerial skills
- Organization and planning
- Analytical thinking
- Computer proficiency
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to details
- Business acumen
- Ethics and integrity
Similar HR Coordinator skills are visible in the sample cover letter displayed beneath.
For more information on what it takes to be an HR Coordinator, check out our more complete HR Coordinator Job Description.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive HR Coordinator Resume Samples.
Dear Mr. Dubois:
As a skilled professional with proven experience in human resources coordination and planning, I am pleased to present the enclosed resume. I am certain that you will find my dedication and enthusiastic attitude to be of value to your organization as your next HR Coordinator.
My background includes experience performing comprehensive HR tasks, such as recruitment, performance evaluation, payroll, benefits, employee relations, and staff training and development, and has prepared me to make a significant contribution to Ironside Services. Most recently, I performed a range of support functions as a Human Resources Coordinator/Assistant, including record keeping, staff hiring and orientation, and partnering with all levels of management to support organizational objectives.
Highlights of my experience include…
- Accurately and expeditiously processing payroll and open enrollment for more than 300 employees.
- Updating and managing detailed, confidential employee records as well as monitoring staff performances and coordinating new hire orientation sessions.
- Demonstrating outstanding skills in report generation, records management, data entry, accounts payable, and general issue resolution.
- Performing numerous, competing tasks while optimizing workflow and maximizing productivity and efficiency.
My skills in human resources have been finely honed, and I am confident my additional strengths in administrative support and general leadership will readily translate to your environment. It will be a pleasure to offer more insight into my qualifications, and I look forward to meeting with you soon; thank you for your consideration.
Carmen A. Dye