HR Administrator Cover Letter
HR Administrators handle both human resources and administrative duties in an organization. These professionals are responsible for recruiting and hiring staff, and also for managing employee payroll and benefits. Examples of HR Administrator responsibilities include: posting job advertisements, interviewing and testing candidates, administering employee programs, maintaining human resources records, updating job classifications, and taking part in educational opportunities to update their job knowledge.
A well-written cover letter sample for HR Administrator usually showcases the following qualifications:
- Human resources expertise
- Benefits administration
- Interviewing skills
- Supply management
- Business operations knowledge
- Organization and planning
- Teamworking skills
- Effective communication
- Computer competences
The cover letter example for HR Administrator provided below mentions similar skills and experience.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive HR Administrator Resume Samples.
Don't send your resume without a cover letter. Find out how to create a professional cover letter in our guide.
Dear Mr. Ford:
As a motivated and skilled professional with extensive experience in staff on-boarding, benefits enrollment, and confidential records management, I am pleased to present the enclosed resume. You will find my dedication and enthusiastic attitude to be of value to your organization as your next HR Administrator.
My background in supporting HR staff in diverse functions including recruitment, paperwork, payroll, time sheets, and expense reports has prepared me to make significant contributions to your company. From administering drug testing to potential employees and distributing new-hire packets to maintaining staff-facing correspondence and coding invoices, I excel at performing a wide range of HR and administrative support functions to propel organizational success and stimulate employee satisfaction.
Highlights of my experience include:
- Successfully facilitating the recruitment, on-boarding, and training of staff members while ensuring adherence to corporate policies and procedures to propel efficiency and streamline operations.
- Leveraging outstanding interpersonal, problem-solving, and organizational talents to effectively coordinate events and meetings while communicating collaboratively with a variety of teams and departments.
- Performing numerous, competing tasks while optimizing workflow and maximizing productivity within fast-paced environments.
My skills in communication and organization have been finely honed, and my additional strengths in general HR and administrative support will readily translate to your environment. It will be a pleasure to offer more insight into my qualifications, and I look forward to meeting with you soon. Thank you for your consideration.
Bradley F. Lasley